sunny or eunjung (sunbyung or eunmin)

i wish you came on my birthday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“she seems forget... no... maybe.. we really just friend... no more” hyomin sighed and turned off her phone. She went to her bathroom and started to get a shower.

She only need 15 minute s to finish everything.

She got out and heard the bell ring.

TING TONG~~

“who will come in this early?” asked hyomin to herself.

Don’t need to answer the question, she decided to find the answer by opened the door.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” shouted the girl who immediately gave the tight hug.

Hyomin smiled, “EUNJUNG EONNI!! I’M DYING!!!”

Eunjung laughed and released the hug. “hm~~ you smell good”

“of course i am! I just washed myself” said hyomin and welcome eunjung to her apartment.

“here” eunjung held hyomin small hand and gave a sweet present. “for you~”

Hyomin looked at eunjung, “gomawo~”

“opened it” said eunjung and hyomin nodded.

Hyomin opened the box and found a ring. An silver and simple ring that crave hyomin name inside.

“please don’t reject it...  i know you have love someone.. but.. at least let me take care of you as my dongsaeng.. “

Hyomin felt so touch.  I really wish i can love her more than a sister.. “gomawo eonnie..” hyomin hugged the lady and let the silent fill in them.

“hei~ let’s celebrate your birthday with seomi and byuree” said eunjung and hyomin nodded.

Eunjung called their friend to gather in restaurant for celebrating hyomin birthday while hyomin smile looking the instagram.

Jiyeon update

Hyomin comment on Jiyeon IG.

“it’s an old granny.. let’s become roommates one more time after becoming grannies”

 

5 minutes later..

Jiyeon replied the comment

“I love you miss you unnie”

 

Hyomin smiled and eunjung realized something. “it’s baby dino~”

Eunjung smiled.  “let’s go.. they are waiting for us”

Hyomin nodded and took her bag.

 

Eunjung opened the door for hyomin like an gentlemen which made hyomin felt touch again for every single action she did to her. “let’s go!” she turned her wheel and drove the car out of apartment.

“eonnie.. isn’t today you have an concert with speed?” asked hyomin and made eunjung nodded.

“yes..”

Hyomin looked at eunjung who focused on the driving. “eehhh??? “

“i need to celebrate your birthday before my schedule..”

“ i’m sorry for burden you” hyomin suddenly felt burden

“yah! You should be happy that i’m the only person who still take care of you in this birthday...”

Hyomin grinned, “ne.. gamsahamnida eoonnnniiiiiiiiiiii~~~”

 

They went into the restaurant and celebrate the birthday. Eunjung has already prepared everything for hyomin. she had prepared a small surprise and cake for hyomin.

At the other side, hyomin really wanted to cry. She felt so blind for not loving the person who took care of her more than 7 years.

“i have to go now..” said eunjung sadly.

“so.. let’s end today. thank you guys for the surprise... for the cake... and for spending your time with me...” hyomin hugged each of the.

“you are welcome hyomin! it’s what friend need!” said seomi and byuree nodded.

“let me send you home then” said eunjung and hyomin nodded.

They said a good bye to their friend before went inside the car.

Like always, eunjung started the car and drove the car. The silent was filled between them before hyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter