Should We Just Stay at Home?

Virtual Gone Real

Song Jaerim was laying on his bed when Manse hit him right on his face with a pack of apple juice.

"Appa!! Wake up~ Let's go!" Manse his dad legs, but no matter how hard he tried, his dad couldn't be moved.

 "APPAAAAAA!!!!!!!!" Manse yelled at his dad's ear hoping he would get up and prepare to go to the zoo like what they planned.

"Manse-ya. Manse-ya! Stop it or Appa will get angry!" Jaerim closed his ears with pillow.

"But.... appa has promised that today we'd go to the zoo. We didn't go last week...."

"Yes~~~ I'm getting up," said Jaerim.

Manse waited but his dad still didn't move a centi.

"EOMMA!!!!" Manse called his mom. She is the only one in the family that their dad's afraid of. A single call from her will totally wake everyone in their family from their sleep, even from their sweetest dream. "The captain won't get up, eomma!"

And here she's, wearing an apron, right in front of their bedroom.

"Yeobo~~~~"

"Arasseo...."

Jaerim got up and straightly went to the bathroom.

Manse looked up at his mom with a victory smile on his face.

#######

"Daehan-a, you also have to eat the rice, not just the soup!" Kim Soeun pointed at the rice bowl before Daehan.

Daehan, who were enjoying his seaweed soup, looked at his mom, "Shireoyo.... I only want to eat the soup."

"But, our Daehan needs to eat rice to grow bigger," So Eun explained to him with soft voice.

Jaerim stared at his beautiful young wife. She had totally changed. She never shouted, never got angry, nor lost control over herself. She really fulfilled her promise that she made when she was pregnant with the triplets. The promise that she made when she was crying on the floor at 3 a.m in the morning, fighting the pain all over her body. The promise that he remembered and could hear clearly till this day.

"I will treat them well. I will give them the best of me, the best mom they deserve."

Jaerim went closer and kissed her cheek. He then whispered, "where is my meal??"

Soeun clenched her teeth. She knew that he was always a jokester like that, but it still broke all the romantic acts that she imagined. She also wanted to be treated like a princess, just like how she were treated before the triplets born. 

"Mommy!!!!!" Manse shouted while pouting his lips, ready to cry. "Kkukkuk took my rice!"

"Kkukkuk.... You shouldn't take other's meals...." while Soeun explained to Minguk, Jaerim shoke his feet over and over.

"My meal! Where is my meal???"

 

Oh God!!! What a hellish morning. Suddenly, she didn't want to go to the zoo. 

 

#######

A short update :(

I'm still considering to make this as a short story (with few chapters) or maybe a oneshot. What do you think??