Chapter 7

Immortal

Chapter 7

Day 1, Late Afternoon

*

"SERIOUSLY YOUR ALL OVERREACTING." You yelled trying to get everyone to calm the crap down. 

"So your okay ?" Gongchan confirmed as Sehun tried to pry his fingers off his collar.

You nod and give Jinyoung a small hug before prying out of his arms. 

Suho explains the whole situation to the three men while Gongchan and Jinyoung start to lecture Sehun about not taking proper care of you. Jinyoung still wouldn't calm down and so Lay placed you in his lap so that his heart rate would return to normal. Not that you minded much, you were a huge cuddle person and Jinyoung cuddled really well.

Meanwhile the rest of your friends stared dumbfounded and puzzled at the whole scene before them. Only Suho, Chen and Lay knew why You and Sehun were so close to the two members of the council. 

-Flashback- (Each "*" Means a bit of time has past.)

You and Sehun have known each other since you were born. But before Sehun had you to play with he was friends with Jinyoung who took care of him in Kris's stead a few months after Sehun, Gongchan was born. The three played together until in a chilly December the first girl was brought into the group.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I have decided, I'm putting all the boys here under magic suspension for a week !" Baro said with a satisfied smirk.

Everybody groaned, magic suspension was one of the worst punishments to receive. Their powers would be locked up and they won't be able to use it until the it is lifted. Also, in the meantime, they will be required to do a harsh boot camp every day after school for a whole week.

"I'll do it too ! It was my fault anyways." You try to chip in.

"Woah girl. Your not going anywhere, I'm not letting you go for a bootcamp like that ESPECIALLY not with this group." Jinyoung informed harshly. 

"You can't do anything about it, I'm going." You argued.

"Nope, you are not," He repeated.

Jinyoung walked over to you and placed his thumb on your wrist. You then realized what he was about to do and started to struggle trying to get your hand out of his grip but unknowingly Gongchan had crept up behind you to hold you down firmly. Jinyoung's eyes shined green and he pointed your hand at the window. A blast of ice and frost shot out of you breaking a hole into the fragile glass. Jinyoungs sub was the ability to use anybodies power to his advantage as long as he touched that person's wrist.

"Oh dear, you have defaced school property. Detention for a week." Jinyoung smiled happily. "I'll try to drop in and accompany you when I can."

You groaned banging your head against the table. 

It's fine.

You heard Sehun's voice inside your head.

At least, you get to spend time with Jinyoung Hyung and Gongchan. You haven't talked to them for a while right ?

Will you be ok ? You asked concerned

It's just a week of bootcamp. We'll manage.

You watched as Cnu and Sandeul ushered your friends out of the door. You felt incredibly strange, it's been a while since you had been without your group of friends. Baro nodded at Gongchan and Jinyoung to handle the rest and left the room. Gongchan, whose sub of telekinessis, cleaned up the classroom neatly. The two of them walked with you to the detention room, Jinyoung was your head affectionately. You half smiled, you had missed him too. 

You trudged into the empty detention room and plopped yourself in the seat nearer to the window in hope that you will be able to catch a glimpse of your friends training hard outside. Jinyoung and Gongchan excused themsleves to go to a meeting as Gongchan forcefuly dragged Jinyoung away from you. Five more minutes before detention starts, then you have to wait two hours before you get to see Sehun again. You sigh and lay your head on the table trying to find a comfortable spot. Eventually you drift off.

*

When you open your eyes the first thing you see is a pair of eyes staring straight back at you. 

UAAAAAGGHHHH !!!!

You yell out in shock as you try to regain balance since you almost fell off your chair. 

"Aiyo guys ! She's awake."

You distance yourself as much as possible from the stranger. You could feel very faint auras from them, Tier 3's ? Scanning your surroundings you see the usual detention group. It mainly consisted of seven boys who found it cool to be rebels and break school rules. Jinyoung Opppppaaaa~ You groan inside your head, blaming him internally for sending you here. Two more boys had joined the first and they stared at you as if you were some exotic zoo animal that they had never seen in their life.

"Yah she's quite pretty... How come a gentle girl like her is here ?"

"Pabo Jungkookie, she's pretty cuz she's a rebel like us. Annyyyeeeong ~ I'm Jimin ! What's you name ?"

"Aish these kids, that not how you do it. Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Jin." The older looking one said charmingly as he reached out his hand.

You didn't take it but you replied.

"An-Annyeong..." 

"OHMIGOSH SHE SPEAKS !" You hear someone yell making you jump slightly. You stared as two hyperactive boys bounded towards you.

The first one came up and introduced himslef as he flashed you a heart.

"HI I"M V ! We hardly ever get to talk to girls ! This is so cool !"

"Annyeong I'm JHope ! Let's be friends."

That's when a scary tall guy came up with another much shorter but equally aggressive looking boy behind him. You squeeze yourself into a ball as you tried to hide the fact that you were shaking a lot. There were finally some textbook detention kids, they were definitely as scary as most books described. You stared in terror when they suddenly started smiling and hyperactive just like the rest making you giggle softly to yourself.

The darker haired introduced himself as Suga and the blonde as ... Rap... Monster ? You nodded politely at the seven boys surrounding you. 

"We call ourselves The Bulletproof Boys ! BTS for short. So why are you in detention ?" Suga asked. 

"One of the council members cared about me too much and didn't want me getting into trouble so he put me in here." You stated matter of a factly not realizing how weird that sounded.

"Ooooh ! So she's pure ! O.O" V exclaimed happily.

"That's rare I haven't seen a pure girl for a looong time," Jimin said leaning in closer to observe you. 

"Remember guys that means she's fragile too, we have to be careful with her ok ?" Jin advised to the group.

You heard some sipping next to you, turning your head you realized that Jungkook had taken the seat next to you.

"Juice box ?" He offered sipping at his. (Lol sorry Fandom Joke Fandom Joke.)

"We will protect her then, okay guys ?" JHope initiated as the rest of the group nodded solemnly.

Your head was spinning trying to figure out what tier they were from. Somehow you could sense a great deal of power from them but their aura's were so weak, almost none. Most of them felt like Tier 3's or they might even be human, all except Rapmonster who was somewhere in a Tier 2. Were they even Upper Class Beings ? Or were they just human ? 

You hadn't notice that another group had come into the room. Now THESE were textbook badass detention students 6 of them and they were all around the same size as Rapmonster. They were Tier 2 Angels too, judging from their auras. You cowered slowly behind Jin, kicking your female reflexes that always made you look for a guy's protection. Surpisingly Jin twisted his arm behind him securing his dominance over you the exact same way that Sehun does.

"Oooooh, it's a chic. She looks so cute too. Yongguk Hyung !"

"What is it Zelo ??? Ooooh, your right she's super cute... and small too, like a kid..." 

"What's your name girlie ? I'm Himchan." You heard someone whisper in your ear making you yelp.

Somehow one of them had gotten beside you ??? You looked at his feet which were returning back from the school's floor tiles to his school shoes. He was a material shifter, material shifters had the ability to turn their body into any material they touched and travel through it. 

Jin grabbed your waist and nudged you away from the boy before protevctively standing in front of you again. You scanned the faces of BTS, they all looked extremely shocked at what they had just seen. They were human's ? How could the group of Angel's be so irresponsible and use powers in front of humans !

"Stay away from her..." Jungkook growled.

"Yah, Yah, We just want to see your new friend, I mean, she's probably really depressed having to hang out with losers like you guys." One of them remarked.

"She's a hottie isn't she Dae ?" One of them commented.

"Yup, she is Youngjae. You two would look good together. Too bad I'm taking her." Daehyun replied.

"Who said you get to have her, I'm taking her. You two get her for me." Yongguk ordered.

"Haiz, I really wanted her... oh well." Youngjae sighed.

"Give her up without a fight and you won't get hurt," Daehyun informed.

The two of them advanced towards you and Jin. Jungkook and JHope lounged forward ready to attack but were blown to the other end of the room immediately by Daehyun. You gasped not knowing what happened. You then felt a magnetic wave blow past you pushing you and Jin backwards.

"I already told you not to attack!" Daehyun laughed. 

Rapmonster and Suga ran towards Yongguk only to be thrown like Jungkook and JHope by Himchan who was hiding in the floor. 

Jimin tried at Daehyun again, proffesionaly aerialing over Daehyun's magnetic waves. At the speed of light Youngjae ran towards Jimin and slammed him against the wall in under a second with the help of his power. You stared at Jimin full of concern turning back to hide behind Jin your realized that he was no longer there, it was just you now. You looked around for Jin and V. The were crammed together under a desk by Zelo by sheer strength. 

Jongup slowly made his way towards you smirking is annoying little face off. You were fully ready to blast as nice cool bunch of ice at him when a hand grabbed his ankle. Both you and Jongup's gaze traveled down his leg, to the hand, to the owner of it. Jin was desperately clinging onto Zelo holding him back while V, who was still somewhat tangled in the legs of the table, was clinging to Jongup's leg for dear life. 

"Don't get near... HER." V tried threatening.

You only found his effort quite stupid, these guys had powers ! What was he trying to fight for ??? That's when you noticed "it". A purple light visibly glowing from under Jongup's uniform pants. The light painted out each of Jongup's blood vessels as the glowing liquid flowed through it. He has a power... V had a power ! Of course ! Jinyoung Oppa wouldn't place you in a room for two hours with a group of human's, you internally slapped yourself for not thinking. Although...Why hadn't they used their gifts beforehand ? You flipped through your mind looking for a gift that fit into the visual that was being presented before you. What kind of gift uses purple glowing liquid... oooooh... V's power was extremely rare as it wasn't exactly and element. Once the poison "injected" had fully circulated throughout the upper body, the power enables the user to achieve the victims power for 10 minutes per "injection". The only problem was that non of you knew what Jongup's gift was. 

"Hmph, nice try kid but my power is currently of no use to you." Jongup scoffed digging his nails into V's back. This time a red light glowed through V's vein's. Nullification. DAMMIT. V groaned and yanked at Jongup's leg making him fall splat on the floor. Forcing his legs out of the table legs V leapt up and grabbed you. Looking around and realizing that there was no place to run to V hid you behind him. Zelo threw Jin aside and trudged up to the two of you.

"I'm just about sick of all of this," He growled.

His fist glowed (Power of strength.) as he punched V squarely in the stomach. V choked coughing up a few splatters of blood. You gasped at the cruelty, pissed you slapped Zelo firmly across his face. 

"What did you just -..." Zelo yelled out angry, raising his fist to hit you. 

That was it, you grabbed Zelo's throat freezing it over as Zelo's gasped for breath. Throwing him down you shot a few blasts of frost at the rest of the group. You turned ready to take on Yongguk, but he had disappeared. The whole room turned dark as shadows and whispers swirled around you. You begin to tremble at the thought of what Yongguk could do, him being in your blind area. 

"Yah ! Show yourself !" You yelled out. 

"Your a pureblood huh ?" You heard a whisper in your ear. 

You spun around swinging you arm to hit whoever was behind you, but you arm hit nothing but empty space.

"Aren't you a strange girl..." You heard the same voice coo into your other ear.

Attacking again, you once again swung your arms around aimlessely.

"Makes me want to know you even more." 

A felt yourself being forcefully pushed against the wall, a knee pinned your hip and a hand-held both your wrist firmly above your head. You shivered as a cold finger traced down your jaw line. 

"I don't recommend fighting, it will make me attack faster." Yongguk's deep voice rang in your ear as he slowly became visible again bit by bit.

I'm scared...

Sehun I'm so scared ! 

Your mind started yelling out on it's own, even though you knew well that Sehun was outside running laps oblivious to whatever was happening to you. He couldn't hear you, how could he ? His powers was suspended...

*

a/n: Ooooh What's going to happpeeeennn ??? Baby's I'm sooo sorry. B.A.P is a pretty badass looking group (We all know Yongguk is a fluffy pink unicorn.) but don't worry I'll try my best to save them afterwards. ;) Please sub please comment ! I'll try to update soon ^^