Two

Second chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I sincerely apologize for the delay.....a short update but a good news in the end...do not forget to read the A/N

Hope you like it ^^

 

 

 

“I am sorry”

 

“I am sorry”

 

They both say at the same time after luhan gains consciousness two hours later in the ICU ward under observation.

There is a sad smile on the elder’s face and a rather pained expression on sehun’s.

 

Seeing other hesitating to even look him in the eye, luhan grabs his hand and gestures him to sit beside him. 

Reluctantly but sehun gives in and settles down but maintains a distance. He can’t seem to bring himself to touch the other yet.

 

“Sehun ah i am sorry for pushing you into such a mess. I lost control over my emotions and  i....” he stops when a hand squeezes his arm to gain attention and when he turns towards the source he is shocked to see tears rolling down the younger boy’s face.

 

“Hyung, Please just stop.”

 

Luhan breaths hitched as if a hard punch landed on his guts. Stop. Maybe he didn’t want me to survive. Maybe he wanted me to leave like he said.

 

And before his thoughts could drown him further two large hands cupped his face and brought quivering lips onto his forehead.

The gesture somehow calmed him and he managed to settle down in the strong warm embrace the younger provided him.

 

“There is nothing for you to be sorry about” sehun says after a while.

 

“If anything you should hate me right now, hit me or i don’t know but doing something bad to me but strangely you are feeling sorry for me. How can i live with myself now” and a lone tear travels down his cheek onto luhan’s nape. The warm liquid on his still cold skin sends chill down his spine and he jerks away to look at the younger in eye.

 

“I don’t hate you sehun. I can never. If not for you, i would be dead months ago. I know i was being difficult and you had to deal with this “mild” depression as the doc says. I am sure he told you about mine history” on getting a nod in return he continues “ I realised there was something wrong with me two years back. At that time kai and I were just regular frien

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter