Dreaming of you

Dreaming of you

 

One peaceful morning at the Red Velvet dormitory, the resident early bird Wendy along with her new recruit of a roommate, woke up to sound of the small animals singing, indicating a long day ahead as both got up, immediately checking their schedule for that day as soon as they finished washing up.

 

With them splitting the task of waking the other members, the taller girl skipped happily outside the room when it was her rock than won over the scissor of the older girl.

 

And so, it led to the blue color member waking up the last occupant in their shared room.

 

“Seulgi…Seul…wake up…”

 

Softly nudging the girl who seems to love sleep more than anything else, the resident derp is shaking the other because it was unfortunately her loss turn to wake the hibernating girl, being tricked by the younger roommate in playing a game where the other won and gets to wake the leader and their maknae.

 

When she received no response as usual, she then placed her hands at the side of , before inhaling deeply.

 

“You dumb bear look-alike! Wake up!”

 

She tried to shout at the other but to no avail.

 

Heaving a deep sigh, she then rolled her eyes at the unconscious being.

 

Thinking of how she could wake the other, she then curled her eyebrows before folding her arms in an x pattern when nothing came to her mind that moment.

 

This is why she hates having to wake Seulgi up. Of all the members, the other sleeps like a log or a frozen oil in winter, having a reputation in par with the mammal she is dubbed to be.

 

“Come on, wake up already, or else I’ll leave you if you don’t”

 

She then said, resorting to slight violence as she slaps the other on her arms.

 

Again, when the resident animal replica didn’t even budge, it made the same age friend frustrated, eventually throwing a pillow at the other before storming out to call help from the younger girl.

 

*****

 

“Girls~ wakey wakey~”

 

Coming in with two metal lids as she banged them in a loud bang, the ear drum breaking noise finally made the previously sleeping individuals stirred on their bed, slowly opening their eyes as they adjusted to the blinding light, with a tall girl smiling devilishly at them.

 

When the youngest had adjusted her still sleepy orbs, she gently got up, looking like a lost kid as she squint her eyes.

 

“Joy unnie?”

 

She then said upon waking up.

 

“Yeah maknae it’s me now hurry and go go, you’ll be late for school”

 

The taller girl said before noticing a glaring leader who definitely didn’t like her method of waking them up.

 

Smiling as it was exactly her revenge for the last prank the other made on her, she then grin at the staring girl.

 

“Unnie, I’m sorry but it’s about time you wake up, you have recording today right?”


Getting the schedule of the older girl as she shoves it to the oblivious member, it made the other nod and get up, wordlessly scanning the paper though it seems like her mind was somewhere else.

 

With a childish stare she gave after checking the time, the cabbage nicknamed girl made an “I’ll get you for this” look before going to the bathroom to prepare.

 

Laughing at the other, it made the second youngest smile as she got out and went back to the room she shared with the 94-line unnies.

 

*****
 

Going for the top of the double deck bed as it was her side, the giant baby of RV casually reached for a book underneath her pillow before she saw the still sleeping member residing below, eyes closed and mouth slightly opened to let out a mumble like sound as if she was enchanting a spell.

 

Passing by the member who is ungracefully sleeping on her bed, the loud snoring can be heard from where she stood.

 

Wanting to wake the other since she said she wanted to go cheer for their MC leader’s recording, she then remembered the words of their resident derp, saying she should just let the other sleep some more since she got no other schedule that day.

 

Besides, the 2nd tallest member was hard to wake up and it will cause them to be late if they will still wait for her.

 

And while she was looking at the hibernating girl who seems to be immerse deep into dreamland, something about the peaceful face made the tallest girl attracted, somehow admiring the other who seemed like a real bear with how she sleeps.

 

She then shook her head when the word ‘cute’ made its way to her mind.

 

Though she admits that the older girl is really adorable for words, she would never admit that even with such inelegant pose, she still finds her oh so lovable, like the cuddly animal she was dubbed to be.

 

It was when she felt her face getting red that she decided to just leave the place before she turned into a crazy person.

 

Walking past by the sleeping unnie as she was on her way to the door, something nagging came into her and it made her look back to the other once again.

 

She then debated with her internal self for about a minute before she went with the flow.

 

“Psst!”

 

Only silence welcomed her.

 

“Hey~ Seulgi unnie…”

 

Hissing dangerously as she walked forward, it was when Joy saw no response from the older girl that she choose to go near, until she was squatting in front of the other.

 

“You’re asleep…right?”

 

She then asked, softly poking the cheeks of the older girl until it evolved into a light pinching.

 

“Dumb hibernating bear~”

 

Trying to insult the other just in case, only snoring like sound was the resident bear’s reply.

 

“Ddeulgi~”

 

When she received no response as she expected, her lips started to curve upwards, making it appear like a satanic smirk as she smiled devilishly.

 

Looking at her left, she saw no one. She then proceeded at the other side, making her see the same thing on her right.

 

Taking one last glace behind, it seems like all coasts is clear and it’s really just the two of them, with the hibernating mammal in front of her.

 

She then began to scoot nearer until her face is only inches apart from the unconscious member.

 

With her lips slowly touching the cheeks of the older girl as she leaned in to plant a soft and gentle kiss, evident blush soon followed when it was a mission success.

 

When she taught she had accomplished a job well done, she stood up with a wider grin on her face.

 

“See you later unnie~ Dream of me ok? Hehe”

 

She then bid the other last.

 

And with that said, she closes the door to their shared room.

 

Not known to her when she was happily skipping away, the older girl whom she taught was sleeping soundly, suddenly stirred on her place.

 

Opening one eye when she was sure that the other was gone, Seulgi closed her previously opened mouth as she felt her faced flushed, looking at the direction where the other had gone.

 

She was actually about to get up but had heard the loud steps of the resident giant so she thought of faking sleep, somehow wishing that the other would wake her up.

 

When she remembered the warm feeling of the soft lips on her cheeks, she then smiled widely, before closing her eyes once again. Forgotten was her previous plan of going to cheer for the leader along with the same age friend.

 

“I think I’ll be having a good sleep”

 

She then told herself, knowing she’ll have a nice and long nap, along with a wonderful dream instead.

 

 - THE END -

 

Yay! So random! Haha XD

 

Anyway, just a little something fluff alongside my dramatic update on "It's Love". Though it was way too short, hope you still give this shot your LUV~ See you again ChicBears~ Hwaiting!

 

Jya neh~ ^_^