Tough Girl, in the Fast Lane

And I Don't Care if I Don't Look Pretty.

You know you're in a rut when the moment you wake up there's a scowl on your face and this is such a regular occurrence that you begin to worry that you're developing frown lines at the age of 21.

Though this was not Miss Saeki's only problem, certainly not her biggest. When her feet had hit the cold floor of her apartment in Tokyo that morning she knew that it would be their last day doing so, just as she knew it'd be her coffee machine's last time spluttering out the dark liquid that had made her life slightly easier these past few months before she ended up throwing it out in her packing process. Her father had recently passed, she had never wanted anything to do with the man, but being his only child and not having had a mother since she as seven, Michiyo found herself with a problem. In his will, Saeki Takashi had left everything to her, everything including his multimillion dollar company. She didn't want his damn company, and upon expressing her distaste regarding the situation was told that she had a total of two weeks to find another high paying job or she'd have no choice, they didn't particularly care that she was perfectly happy being a make up artist in the heart of Tokyo, nor did they care that it's particularly hard to get a high paying job with quite a few tattoos and short, messy mint green hair.

The young woman in question adjusts her large glasses skillfully with her elbow as she carries the last of her boxes down to the man waiting outside with his removalist truck.

"Here's the address you need to take everything to." She sighs, handing the annoyingly tall man a slip of paper, "they'll sort it out and have it shipped to my new place." He nods, smiling slightly at her before getting in his truck. Huh, maybe he isn't so 'annoyingly' tall, just really tall, annoyingly tall people don't take the time to brighten up someone's day with a smile.

She stands there a while longer, her hands snug in the back pockets of her black skinny jeans, face tilted up to look at the smog filled sky. She had made the descision to move to Seoul, South Korea in hopes that the change of scenery might motivate her to find this new job, even though she knew those chances were as slim as seeing Kleio in a dress.

Kleio!! Now there's an upside to moving to Seoul. She'd finally get to see her best friend again! She'd taken a liking to the hyper American when she'd come to Japan for a holiday and just about ended up wandering into a strip club, Michiyo didn't blame her, Japanese is hard to read for someone who speaks primarily English, Italian and Spanish as opposed to someone who can speak Japanese, Korean, Mandarin and English due to family business trips when they were a child. Learning languages became a compulsory subject in her homeschooling and it .

"God I miss her." The green haired girl sighs before trekking up the many stairs to her apartment for possibly the last time ever to fetch her luggage, dreading her plane ride. Flying was not something she enjoyed, she'd rather have to run all the way there...and she hated running.

(So...yeah, that was the first chapter! Sorry it's so short! They'll get longer I promise!)