Perfect

Afar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He's perfect just by standing there. He's perfect just by breathing. He's perfect, even without doing anything.

And me? I'm nothing. I'm no one. We're in the same school, but he probably doesn't even know my existance. Even if he does, all he'll think of me is a schoolmate, or at most a club-mate.

He never caught my eyes at first glance. I wasn't attracted to him on our first conversation. It was just plain introductions with no feelings put into it. We were just members of the same club.

Then he started becoming my eye-candy. I never knew when it started, but he grew really attractive, to me. My best friends always said that he wasn't the most good looking guy whenever I swoon over him, but yet there're a lot of people out there who agreed that he's handsome.

His laugh literally brightens up the entire room. His voice, deep and husky, can turn anyone on. His smile, lips tight together, makes my heart skip faster. I convince myself that he's just an eyecandy, but deep down I know its not just that.

How can one fall for someone they barely knew and talk to? All I know about him was his class, his birthday and thats probably all. Yet I was thinking about him all the time. In class, before sleeping, and even bathing. ((cough))

The way his fringe move when he moves his head. The way he carries his bag on his back. The way he walks when I observe from the back.

He'd never know how much I stared at him, he'd never know how much I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter