just the baddest female can control the dragon

3 times the baddest female could control the dragon, and 1 time the dragon was able to beat the baddest female

 

 

 

 

jiyong was out of control. Kiko had come to Korea from Tokyo to demand an explanation after the rumor that ran throughout Asia. It was a crazy night, that the dragonenjoy, accompanied by a fan. which she now seemed to demand attention for his part, or she will reveal certain images.


 

although literally he and Kiko were together he could not care less.

both they were in the hall, surrounded by people of YG who wanted to know more about what happened.

 

- Gdragon-shii .. I'll explain what the hell is going on here?

- Hello President. nothing nothing happens this lady will go where it has been.

- Hee!

- No!

- Please ... we can fix it

Kiko said as she tried touch her face. what angered him even more.

- Do not touch me!

 

- GD I tell you to stop!

- No, president. This girl cheated on me several times and when I say it's over, I'm the jerk, right?

- You are behaving like a ...

- As a what? as a kid? It is that what you were gonna say?

- No! like an idiot !! release, Kiko now!

jiyong could not even move to release Kiko, when he heard the voice of Chaerin.

 

she came, and angry separated them.

 

GD did not know what happened to his head, but it infuriated him so much to see that even she defended him ...

-Why the hell you put on her part ?? !!

this was the first time that GD was yelling at her and chaerin not know what happened to her myself, but slammed the face of GD.

- That is, it is the last time you raise your voice to me; and you put a hand on a woman, you understand to me?

- But chae !! she ...

jiyong, he felt like a coward but if there was something that he knew of chaerin is that no one can withstand his temper. and his sore cheek was proof of that.

 

- She made a ing mistake! and your you punish yourself making the same mistake again. Your not you realize behaving like I can not get on your part? you're an egocentric chauvinist who only wants to be the center of the world! Grow up! she deserves someone better than you.

 

after finishing talking. chaerin wrapped his arms Kiko who now could not stop mourn

 

- Unnie come with me ... I'll give you something to eat for you to calm down.

 

----------------------

Several hours later, CL, went to the apartment of GD.

- Who the hell ...

- Hi oppa! wow so bad vocabulary ...

- Where's your little friend?

- Returning to Japan

- You realize that you have chosen her over me and now that is no longer here you're back to me?

- Come on see, I brought this to your face.

chaerin pulled a patch from a pharmacy bag in her purse.

- come here oppa. Sit down. I guess this will hurt a little ...

 

CL gently disinfects the area and put a pain patch over his now dark cheekbone.

- Sorry oppa ..

Jiyong looked up and when their eyes met. He laughed.

- No. You don't feel it .... hahaha

- Yah!

- OUX ...

- Kwon Ji Yong.

- Sorry sorry ... hahahahhaha

- Yah! Oppa!

- I forgive you if you make me the food .jiji deal?

- Aigoo ....

- Some rice and kimchi.

 

after eating the food, from his favorite doesgneg. Jiyong is dozing on the couch.

- Oppa ... oppa ... awake.

- Hunchae ... and even you don't understand to me

 

- What? oppa that's not true, I know you're hurt and I know you thought you were doing the right thing, returning to her the pain she caused oppa you first ... but ... you neither have forgiven her and really, I think you would ever do ... not when you know that what she had been more than 2 nights ... when she asks you something you do them after she fails. I know, you never thought anyone deceive you with another ... still the great GDragon, I understand it, is that it has to be hard, and your high ego but .... I think ... I think ... I think you did not have in mind not the distance, I do not think a relationship is easy with distance. and I do not think that you have been thinking that she thought that you'd be doing the same thing ... has called me many times. wondering what would you be doing or with whom. of course I would not mind it because of know I'm not your type, hahaha. you'll never look at me in that way. but with the other? your saying how beautiful it is in SNDs daraunnie or you could never choose how beautiful they are ... you have to be hard to hear it from someone who loves you ..

If only she knew that what jiyong, sought was the relationship that both had, real., a pure friendship but with something else. he would never be able to pass more with chaerin when he was in danger of losing what he already had with her. so he began to look elsewhere.

-hunchae I..

-oppa… I….

- Talk Talk ...

- No no .. you say it, I had already finished ...

- I ... I'm sorry ... I'm sorry I disappointed you hunchae.

- You do not have disappointed me ... you simply have you betrayed yourself ... I have dream, oppa ... and I have a schedule tomorrow ...

- Agree. I ... I ... You do not have to go you can stay and go to sleep already. please?

 

Chaerin doubt but nodded as she followed jiyong inside the bedroom. It was not the first time the two slept in the same bed.

for warmth and comfort in each other.