Sorry

My Workaholic Husband

Early in the morning, No Min Woo had to go for a meeting in Japan by flight . After reaching the hotel in Tokyo, he opened his suitcase. There was a letter in his bag. A letter from his wife, Hyomin.

He opened the letter curiously and began to read it

Dear Min Woo oppa,

I'm so sorry for the last night. I do understand that you are very busy in your work. I am ashamed because of my behavior .Wish you all the best for your meeting. Don’t think about me . I don’t have any complaint. Don’t feel any guilt. I love you and take care of yourself.

                                                                             Your’s only, Hyomin.

After reading the letter, tears running out from No Min Woo's eyes . He realized what he did last night. He was really stupid for not being an understanding husband. He was damn regret of slapping his own wife. 

He quickly got his phone and dialled her wife's phone number. 

"Hello?" a soft sweet voice could be heard from the phone. 

"Hello babe, it's me. I gotta say this.. Im so sorry that I was outta control last night. I didnt mean to hurt you darling.. I was just too exhausted last night. Please babe, forgive me please... I love you" said No Min Woo with full of regret.  

"Nevermind.. Im trying to understand your condition. I shouldn't force you last night and..." 

"Shhh babe.. it's not your fault. It's mine. Lets forget about everything that had happened last night and start all over again. Can't wait to see you  honey.. I miss you." 

"Me too.. I miss you soo bad.." 

 

__END__