WAIT WHAT?!

Step to the beat of my heart

Since one of my readers has been bugging me on Facebook to update, here is something that just came to my mind :) Teoh Yinn Leng, (the girl) Make an acc and comment >:( 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

-Lee Hae Mi POV-

Wait, what was she talking about? 

oh wait, yea. 

"ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY AND YOUR RAINBOW CAKE MIGHT MELT!!!!!!!" Saelin screamed. 

Right, BTW guys, its my birthday today YAY. I turn 15. 15 of October. Such a day to celebrate. 

"YESSSS I KNOOOOWWWW STEPMOOOTHERRRRR!" I screamed back at her. Oh Gosh, there is alot of screaming today. Not that I'm not used to it. 

Saelin rolled her eyes. "Whatever, hurry up, we will be late for class" Urgh, eff class. 

Machae, Saelin and I started running to our classes. While running, I skilfully glance at my timetable in my notebook (trust me we run for class alot) and saw the dreaded lesson. GEOGRAPHY. Heck, my teacher is such a bore. Well,  I do sound like an emo freak right? Nevermind. I'll stop talking too myself about this nonsense. 

Running into our class, we quickly find our seats and just in time, the dreaded teacher walks in. "Good Morning class" he says. Gosh, what shirt is he WEARING? "Good Morning teacher." "Ok class, take out your textbooks to......"

another long boring day. HAiz~

While taking out my textbook to prepare for sleep, Machae passes me a note. 

"Hae Mi-Mi, Saelin ask me to pass this message to you. She told me to write in big red letters. LEE HAE MI IF YOU SLEEP IN CLASS AGAIN I WILL PERSONALLY TELL YOUR MOTHER AND YOU WILL BE SO DEAD" 

Urgh, stepmother. Wait, let me explain why she's my stepmother. 

All three of us were very close friends last time since kindergarten.Saelin has this,  well, weirdly, has this DON'T DO THIS DON'T DO THAT attitude which is SO SO usefull to MY MOM because Saelin gives her a 24 hour report on the bad things ( there are NOT MANY OKAY) that happen in school to me. WHICH EXPLAINS WHY SHES MY STEPMOTHER and Machae is my defender in the fine arts of saving LeeHaeMi from the clutches of mother nagging KimSaeLIn.

Better not fall asleep yet. While taking down some notes and acting like a perfectly good student, I hear the classroom door open. 

"Ah yes, the new students, come in, come in" the teachers says, finally pausing in his endless drabbles. 

"CLASSS!!!!! these are the new students from Jjang High. Please treat them well. Ok, you there, introduce yourself" 

"Hello everyone, my name is LeeDongHae and I'm from Jjang High"

"Hi guys, I'm LeeHyukJae or Eunhyuk and I'm also from Jjang High"

Hmm LeeHyukJae, sounds familiar...maybe I have, Wait, what. LEEDONGHAE???!!!

Wait wait wait....it might be the wrong DongHae. Many people in Korea have the name Lee and Dong and Hae, right?

Looking up, I saw to guys, one with really nice blonde high, a gummy smile and milky white skin. WOW HAWT ALERT

And then, I saw the face that haunted me since elementary. 

The perfect jawline, thin lips and dark orbs for eyes with flawless skin and ...nice hair?

OH. NO. CRAP. 

My eyes widen. Its him. Back from the dead? Nah, back from my memories.

-Lee Dong Hae POV- 

Damn, its going to be a long day. 

From the car all the way towards the school, I could feel everyones eyes on me. Dang, first day and chicks are on me, wait and guys to but...awkward topic. 

"DUDE, I wanna go back to Jjang High...why did you convince my parrents to come to this SM thingy high private crap school??!!!" whined Eunhyuk

Ohya, my bestfriend, Eunhyuk. "Sorry dude, but I told you the whole story already. My parrents already insisted that I needed "higher education" and all of that nonsense. Anyway, the girls here are hot" I give him a wink. Imedietly , his face changed from a pouty one to a exicited and one.

SM High, watch out, the two players are here to get under your skirts. 

Walking through the hallway, I take note at all of the lockers, the blah blah and etcetra just to make sure that I don't get lost or anything. Who knows, this school is so big with all of its facilities and high style stuff. BORING, but intresting at the same time. 

While Eunhyuk just keeps on blabering to me, three girls suddenly just run past us like the wind. 

"WHOA!" I exclaim as the leading girl barrels past me. Huh, funny, she seems so familliar, and so...pretty.

Her long brown hair streamed past her and it flowed past her as she quickly entered a class with her two other pretty friends....but,

why did my heart suddenly skip a beat?

"Dude, lets get going to our class. You've been spacing out for 5 seconds. Thats not you" Eunhyuk looked at me worried. 

"Why isn't spacing out me?" I ask, confused "Because in like 3 seconds youre going to ask for dakdori tang" I smile, he knows me too well"

" Yah, stop talking about food, I'm hungry already. Lets go." Walking towards the class doors, we double check, Class 7-B? Ok, ready to rumble.

"Grrrrrrrrarrrrrr" Not stomach, stupid, I meant to the class, LeeDongHae the awesome. 

"Phew", i take a deep breath, and open the door for both of us.

"Ah yes, the new students, come in come in", the teacher says. "CLASSSSSSS!!!!!" Ow. Give the teacher a Midol. " These are the new students from Jjang high. Please treat them well. Ok, you there, introduce yourself"

Okay, here it goes.I put on my usual killer smile and say "Hello everyone, my name is LeeDongHae and I'm from Jjang High" Flash the smile. Ding. Score. The girls in the classroom start wisspering with their friends and start smilling shyly at me. 

Yea, the DongHae is back at work. 

While hearing Eunhyuk intro himself, I noticed a girl just looked upfrom her blue notebook which I pressumed that she was taking notes. Hah, NERD.

When her eyes reached mine, I was shocked.

Its was the same girl that bumped into me just now. Wow, shes even more pretty upclose. Big brown eyes, nice lips and an innocent expression that is cute and adorable, wait their the same. 

But, why did she look at me in fear and confusion? Something wrong with my hair? 

I give her a sweet smile, hoping that she returns it. Sadly, she drops her head down to her notebook and looks next to her, probably her friend, in fear. 

Huh, thats weird. 

"Both of you, please sit in the seat behind LeeHaeMi and Cho Machae, over there" the teacher points to the two vaccant seats behind mystery girl and her friend. "Yes, teacher" I say. Eunhyuk and I quickly walk to our seats and while walking, I notice that the mystery girl, wait, now LeeHaeMi, is fidgeting uncomfatably. why? Hmmm, I'll just firgure this out later. Not going to concentrate anyway.

But the name....LeeHaeMi.....its rings a bell in my mind....but I can't seem to pinpoint it....whY? 

I'll figure that out later. Time to sleep in class. Hah, I'll never change. Not even since elementary. 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

HAI GUYS :D I updated ~ because I had some inspiration ~ hehe, anyway, since I have my immagination going, I'll continue updating hopefully every 2 days :) And thanks to the unnie's who helped me through my so called Hiatus :D <3 Kamsahamidah~

P.S OMG THIS GIF EUNHYUK NOHHHH ALSFDGHJKLJHGFDSADFGHJKHGFS