Kris :'(

Our Last Moment

Iysa smiled and said, “My happiness is every single second I spent my time with you, Kris.” and gave him a kiss.

Kris then took the fork and fed her and himself alternating turns. They also shared many kisses in between. When the food was over Kris asked her if they can remain like that for some more time. Iysa smiled and hugged him.

Kris then lifted her up like the bride style in his arms and took her in the bedroom and slowly laid her on the bed as he kissed her forehead and then her cheeks and then her lips. Iysa kissed him back passionately. As Kris was making his way on to the bed beside her, he started coughing heavily. Iysa immediately got up and helped him on the bed again.

She ran towards the kitchen and got a glass of water. The water helped in relieving the coughing a little bit. As Kris got normal he pulled her towards him and hugged her with all his might.

“I love you a lot babe. And I’ll miss you!” he said as a tear dropped off his eyes.

This was the first time Iysa saw him cry and she knew she had to be strong. So she wiped the tear off his cheek and said,

"Nothings gonna happen baby. I promise. My god won’t let anything happen to you." she kissed him on his forehead.