Who Am I To Get Jealous?

Who Am I To Get Jealous?

Jessica was brought up into consciousness by the warm light that graced the other side of her face. The other half, which she wasn't sure where it was pressed, was feeling the slightest thump and heaved up and down with a steady rhythm. Memories started to sink in that sent a thousand jolts to her brain, running the gears that keep resting for almost six hours.

 

Her fingers slightly moved up, grazing over the warm skin beneath the opening of the buttoned up shirt where her head was rested. Her lips curved up at the feeling, savoring the moment  for it wasn't too long. She knew it wasn't long and she had to make things last.

 

She was aware of her self, her lower body was only covered with the black satin sheet but she didn't mind. She didn’t mind baring it all to the person before her. She didn’t mind at all that this person before her may be the one who will break her heart in the future. She knew it will happen someday but all that mattered was this moment.

 

Jessica didn't have any regrets of what had happened. In fact, she couldn’t describe the happiness to have this person as her first, the one whom she lost her chastity and gave her whole self, the one who turned her into a woman and made her feel like one. What they had done wasn’t just on the spur of lust. Neither it was the usual nor the wild stuffs that they had done in their relationship. Last night, she had known that there were already feelings involved, at least for her.

 

Finally her eyes fluttered open, smiling at the thought of where her body was pressed, realizing that the thumping sound came from that specific person. She lingered for a while, pressing her ear to the person's chest where she heard the heartbeat that remained stable.

 

I hope she's having a pleasant dream...

 

She also became aware of the arm that was rested on her back which she found very comforting. She had never felt safe and cared in her whole life until she met this amazing person.

 

"Krys, are you awake...Soojung?" Jessica spoke as soft as she could. When she heard no response, she spoke again. "I'm glad you're not, 'cause I have something to confess."

 

She tilted her head and scrutinized the younger girl for any signs of movement. There was none and she continued her speech. "I'm wondering why you treat me like I'm your older sister, though I don't mind because it feels nice." She played with the collar of Soojung's shirt which the three were ed, showing the expanse of her neck to her chest. "In fact, it is my dream to have a younger sister that I can take care too. It is just awkward," she chuckled, "because if we really are sisters then we'll have an uous relationship and I don't know how the public will accept it."

 

"But sometimes you were so cold and strict that I got scared of you and I felt it's the other way around. I wanted to shrink away whenever you scolded me in the office or when we're just together. But since you're asleep, I have the chance to scold you back."

 

"You might think I'm fine with it whenever I see other girls in your arms? Do you think it's fine with me when I'm pretending not to bother when you kissed someone? Those women lying before you and making them scream your name, do you think I'm okay with that?" She heaved a breath, giving a full and long exhale. "You think I don't mind when you ed each and every girl and I was just watching you pleasuring them, but you get it wrong."

 

She chuckled again. "I might look like a possessive and crazy girl...I don't know why I feel this way but I just want you to myself."

 

"But who am I to get jealous? I'm just one of your . I am one of the thousand girls you've got interested with then probably dump away after you're done playing. What do you expect from having a girlfriend that is an like me? Maybe you liked me in the first place because I'm not taken yet, and of course to piss your father off." She looked down with a crinkled brows and shining eyes. "But now I've given my everything to you...and my hope for this relationship to last longer is getting futile."

 

"You might be fooling around in our fake relationship but not for me, not anymore." Her voice became weak and trembling. She could feel the water forming behind her eyes and she immediately wiped it with the back of her hand, letting herself drown into fainted sobs. "I-I don't want to pretend anymore. I think I've fallen for you...Jung Soojung... But I know that in the end, I'll wake up from this fairy tale dream and realize that you'll never return my feelings for you. Though,  I  am grateful that you made me the woman that I wanted to be."

 

Her heart was beating faster like it was about to burst. Surprise, confusion and fear surged within her when a hand slowly crept up her nape and pulled her head back to rest on the chest of the person she’d been confessing with. She could hear the same heartbeat just like hers, palpitating fast with every second that passed as if they were one.

 

"Jessi, let's not think of what happened and what will happen because all that matters is what we have in the present. And right now, I am yours and you are mine." With the words said, Jessica shed all the tears with a faint smile that graced her lips. She thumped her fist on Soojung's chest as she sobbed harder and swallowed a deep lump. "Pabo. It doesn't suit you to be a poet."

 

"Yes, I am a fool for not considering your feelings. I'm a jerk for making the most precious girl that changed my life cry and I didn't even know that she's hurting this much." Soojung said with her eyes closed. She couldn't dare look in Jessica's eyes which she know she would definitely tear up.

 

"Soojung-ah," Jessica was about to speak when the younger interrupted. Soojung shifted up and leaned back on the headboard. She embraced Jessica and pulled her head on the crook of her neck to rest. "Jessi, I know that I can't change my lifestyle in an instant, but I am willing to try, just for you."

 

"If ever you're hurt because of my actions, be it is from my womanizing or anything that you felt wrong, don't hesitate to scold me." Soojung lifted Jessica's chin to meet her eyes. "I might be fooling around as you said, but I never felt great with other relationships I've had until you came. If I've made you the woman that you've dreamed about, then you've made me the person that I never thought I would become."

 

Jessica shed more tears, flowing like waterfalls beneath her eyes as she pulled away from the snuggle and faced her dark angel with blurred vision. In one swift motion, she grabbed Soojung's face and kissed her, forgetting about the black sheet that fell on her back as she straddled the younger and pressed herself closer. Her sensitive skin grazed onto the fabric of Soojung's pants as she moved deeper, forward, trapping Soojung between her and the headboard. A hand reached her back and pulled her with much force but the lips that once on her suddenly lost contact. It was a plain kiss but Jessica could feel all the emotions in the simple touch of lips. Both of them were close, breathing on each other as their eyes met once again. Soojung gave her an unusual smile, warm and full of hope. "It may sound chessy but you bring out the best in me."