Stupid Cupid

Is Love Allowed?

 

"Game on." Irene said, Wendy looked at her in confusion. 

Irene smirked at Wendy, "I said, game on." 

Wendy doesnt understand what Irene was talking about.

Irene then repeated. "Game on, Wan-ah. Let's play first one to go out of this school." 

Wendy was about to pull Irene's arms but Irene was fast enough and ran to the canteen. "Toodles!" Irene said waving cutely at the hamster who was left behind.

First course: Canteen. 

Lights were off but there was a shade of light to where the basketball court was.

Wendy tip-toed to the shade of light when she felt that someone stepped on her foot. She jumped and shouted "IRENE!!!!" 

Irene chuckled, loud enough for Wendy to hear. She knew Irene was at the canteen too because the sound was way too loud and it sounded near to her. The shade of light starts to disappear so Wendy ran to the door. She closed it, she was scared, what if the hand that creeped on her feet crawled and entered the indoor court.

Irene shouted "Yah! Youre slow! You want me to lock you here?" followed by a laugh. 

"Irene..." Wendy whispered. 

"What? Youre crying now? Poor hamster, you." Irene said. "Stop crying, Wendy-ya the rodents might hear you." Irene said teasingly whispered the last sentence. 

"Yah Irene youre scaring me." Wendy said

"Youre scaring me too Wan-ah." Irene muttered. 

Wendy swears to god that Irene is cute but she was torturing her.

Second course: Indoor Court.

No rats, no darkness, but a lady sitting on one of the benches that scared Wendy. What happens next left her breathless.. 

Wendy hasnt heared Irene's voice for a while now, and she begins to worry, what if she left me? what if she locked the doors? what if...

Wendy saw a figure sitting on the bench. 

"Thank god." She muttered under her breath.

She approached the figure. "Uhm. Excuse me? Can you hold me and me on my way out of the building?" 

Nothing. The figure didnt respond.

"Uhm.." 

Wendy decided to pat the head of the figure and the head fell. Wendy screamed then the lights went off. She cant see anything, nothing really. She fell to the ground because she stepped on something.

"Unnie.... Irene unnie.. Dont leave me... I lo-" Wendy suddenly stopped talking when she felt a weight on her. Wendy crawled backwards, she felt something crawling to her. 

The creeper opened the flashlight, pointing it at the ground, creating a small splash of light, then she pointed the flashlight and scared Wendy in a calm voice. "Boo." 

It was Irene. Her lips was on an "o" shape and Wendy's eyes were double the size of her normal ones. 

Irene was still on top of Wendy. Irene then crawls to Wendy making their foreheads bump.

"So, youre looking for me?" Irene asked. 

"Unnie." Wendy hugged Irene. "Im scared, super scared. You left me behind, there was a figure and her head fell and someone touched my foot. Unnie, why did you leave me behind." Wendy said while crying. 

"So, you need me?" Irene cheekily said. 

"Uhhh... Yes?" Wendy shyly said. 

"I dont think you do, I dont feel it. Plus, I wont back up from this game." Irene said. Irene poked Wendy's nose and cheeks. 

"Catch me if you can." Irene said. She stood up, opened the flashlight and ran. Wendy hurriedly followed the light so she can go out of the court too. 

Third Course: Hallways

Hallways have their lights on, so it's not that hard to escape.

While, Wendy was walking, she noticed that there was a sticky note on the door of their classroom. 

"Wan-ah, Mianhe." 

It doesnt have a name written on it but Wendy was pretty sure it was Seulgi because of the handwriting. 

Wendy kept the paper to her pocket. She finally got out of the school, but somehow she feels like there was something missing, like she left something back at the corridors. 

Irene.

Wendy looked at her left and her right, trying to find the said name. It was pretty dark, so she's still at the entrance. 

Wendy felt someone poked her right arm so she checked her right but she saw a shadow going to the left and poked her left arm. She looked at her left and the shadow went to the right again, her right arm was poked again by the shadow but this time the shadow didnt go to the other side. 

Wendy was shocked at the sight and saw a pouting Joohyun.

"Missed me?" 

Wendy hugged Irene cheerfully again. Irene cant help but smile. Wendy realized what happened earlier so she blushed and pulled away. "Sorry." 

"Yah! Why let go of me, Wannie?! No one's here, hug me tight" Irene commanded.

Wendy was shocked at what Irene said. Wendy looked at Irene straight in the eye. "Irene, do you love me?" 

"Wendy, do you love me?" Irene anwered her question with a question.

"Why flip my question, Bunny?" 

Irene was shocked, too. 

"So it's a-" 

Irene was silenced by a kiss from Wendy, a deep one. "Yes." 

"I love you too, Wan-ah!" 

-

Author's Note: Hello! Sorry for the short update. Anyways, I was watching a K-drama titled "Detectives of Seonam Girls' High" ~ It's amazing you must try. Im close to finishing the show. Recommend me some good dramas yo. I watched that because of the Eunbin x Soyoo (was it?) part but I ended up enjoying the whole movie, Sorry!