Chapter 14

"Friends"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's POV

 

"YOU AND JB ARE WHAT?!" Yoona yelled in the middle of the cafeteria.

"Please.... yell so that China can hear." Seohyun said as she closed her ears in pain from Yoona's screaming.

JB sat down next to Seohyun and asked Yoona, "What happened?"

Yoona turned her attention to JB and replied, "I should be asking you. When were you planning on telling me about your little relationship?"

Mark sat next to Yoona smiling and asked, "JB! You have a girlfriend? YOOO BRO!"

JB placed his arms around Seohyun and replied, "Yeah."

Mark's smile slowly faded. He asked, "You.. You and Seohyun? What? Since when? How?"

Seohyun replied, "Ummm actually since yesterday."

Mark sighed and ate his food like nothing even happened. Leaving everything a bit awkward.

Yoona broke the awkward tension and said, "You guys! I have great news! Since we winter break is next week, I thought how about all four of us take a trip?"

Seohyun clapped in excitement and nodded her head.

JB asked, "Where?"

Yoona replied, "How about Paris?"

Mark looked at Yoona and asked, "Why Paris?"

Yoona replied, "I wanna leave Korea and plus Paris is the love city!!!!"

Mark and JB both nodded their head in agreement.

Yoona and Seohyun smiled at each other and screamed, "WE'RE GOING TO PARIS AHHH!"

 

 

Bomi's POV

 

"What? Paris!?" I yelled at Chorong.

Chorong and Naeun both flinched.

Chorong replied, "Yeah... they're going for winter break. They were talking about it at lunch."

I sat down on the bench at the locker room and asked, "Why would they not invite me?"

Naeun replied, "I'm guessing because it was suppose to be like a couple-y thing?"

Chorong elbowed Naeun i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter