Morn

Morn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo lost in his thought in the middle cooking kimchi spaghetti. It’s weird, because he ussually rather to eat coco crunch in front of TV for dinner than sweating himself near the stove. But all of sudden, he have the urge to make something with his hand just like the old days.

The old days means when Yixing didn’t pulling himself off of Kyungsoo.

the door creaking opens, and Kyungsoo startled when he sees someone with a pale skin and tired eyes appears from the doors. “Yixing.. you’re.. home early”, Kyungsoo stutter.

He nods “yeah”.

Yixing is slowly pass behind him and Kyungsoo hesitate whether to or not to offer him dinner since he looks so tired. But Yixing coming loser and peek from Kyungsoo’s shoulder “i smell tomato”.

Kyungsoo smile “i’m..cooking kimchi spaghetti. Will you have dinner?”.

He shakes his head “i’m really exhausted. I’ll go straight to bed after cleaning” he squeeze Kyungsoo narrow shoulder “night”.

Kyungsoo answer it with a weak nods, facing the whole new level of awkwardness. they undoubtly a stranger in their own relationship. 

***

“eum, excuse me. I’m new to this district.. can i know where Cobuya dance studio is?”.

Kyungsoo blinks towards the man. This person is lean, with long limbs and perfect blonde hair. His face is godly, a typical model every agency will hire “i’m heading towards that direction too. You can go with me”.

The said man smile handsomely and sit beside him “i’m Kris”.

“Kyungsoo” he grab the other hand “why’re you want to go to that place, if i may know?”

“ah, i’m visiting someone” all of sudden, a faint blush reach his cheekbone “his name is Yixing. He’s a the best dancer i ever met. You know, when hes doing popping and etc. made all the crowds always scream for his name”.

Kyungsoo tries to remember how to breath “wo..w. where did you know him?”.

The man’s eyes wander a moment, tries to recall “in one apgeujong’s club. I asked him to dance with me—that was kind of dark so i didn’t realize he’s drunk—and then, that happen. i got myself captivated” The man seems so eager to made people know his story “..but after the dance, he showed me a different side of him. he tell me the story about his love life”.

Kyungsoo breath hitched “oh yeah? It’s rather..fast for someone who just met”.

“i know right!” he giggles “he even tell me that he.. a little dissapointed with his lover. You know, his lover are the worst person i ever..heard. Yixing do love him so much but his partner seems left him alone with his world while Yixing himself is struggling with his job. He offered to join an agency but he loves his studio. So that agency made a much trouble to his studio, to make sure Yixing will signed the contract”.

Kyungsoo can feel his world crumble under his feet. He had no idea about the whole offering or any of his problem. It’s funny how a stranger seems to know Yixing better than him,who practically spent three years with the said man. “hm.. so, based by your observation. Did Yixing regret to live with his partner?”.

Kris sigh “i can’t figure it out. Because when i kissed him, he don’t flich. But he don’t kissed me back either. So, i think he just in the middle of intersection. He’s hesitating. So that’s the purpose i want to met him. I'll make him sure” the man flashed his pearly white teeth. There’s nothing he could criticize about this man.

Kyungsoo forced a grin “you definitely had a crush on him”.

He noods happily “i am”.

The bus stop, just as Kyungsoo’s heartbeat “Kris, that’s your destination. Walk down the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter