He saw me

He saw me

He saw me, like no one else did. He saw me in the middle of the crowd. He met my eyes. I just knew there was a connection right there.

Months ago, no one would look at me. No one would talk to me. Just bump in to my sholder when they walked past, pretending i wasn't there. Everything changed after i met him. Now people ask me for pictures and autographs just because i'm in a relationship with him. I don't know why i agreed to go on a date in the first place. I mean it's every fangirls dream to date their Idol but i never had that dream. Never with him. He was just one of the others. I don't know if it was the cute dimples he had, the way he looked like he had no clue of what was going on all the time, his slight clumsiness or his way of lightning up as soon as he sees me. It has been there all the time, since the first time i saw him live. The moment i met his eyes for the first time, he lit up like a lighthouse at night. One thing was for sure, He wanted me like no one ever did, and he was serious.

The first time we went on a date, he was that handsome gentleman that every girl longs for. He  Opened doors for me, took my jacket and pulled my chair at the restaurant. Like prince charming. And he listened, all night long, to all my stories. He never looked tired or annoyed about my constant blabbing about merely nothing. He laughed at my bad jokes and at the end of the night, he followed me home, led me to my front door and with a kiss on my forehead he wished me goodnight and drove away. I wanted him to follow me inside but i knew that had to wait, He's a gentleman and that deserves waiting for whatever i wanted to do inside.

Second date he picked me up at my home and at that beautiful day, he drove far away from town. out to the peaceful woods where he had found the perfect place for a pic nic. It was as romantic as the first date. that typical cheesy stuff, feeding eachother with food laughing together and so on. After lunch, we layed down, Me on his right arm looking in between the trees at the clouds passing by, He humming songs. The perfect summer day. I fell asleep and woke up again in his arms. He was carrying me to his car with the pic nic basket hanging on his arm. He looked infront. He smiled brighty then he looked down at me. When his eyes met mine, i just knew i was in love. I knew he felt it too because i could hear his heart race and he blushed, i probably did too. he drove me back home. I was still tired and slept all the way, even when we arrived. He had to carry me again, and even carried me inside and put me down on my bed. He pulled a close by blanket up to my shoulders. i woke up a few hours later and he was still there, making dinner. After we ate dinner together he was about to leave but something made him stay. He couldn't start his car, he had no money for bus or taxi and when he was about to walk, the rain started pouring down, neither of us had an umbrella so i asked him to stay, so he wouldn't get sick ofcourse. He kindly accepted. We proceeded our date by watching a couple of movies, scary ones, romantic ones. you name it. he had his arm around me, tightly hugging me all the time. Then we got tired and had to sleep but due to my lack of extra beds, he had to sleep next to me. that was no problem for us. except the first couple of hours was quite embarrassing, we both layed perfectly still, not moving a muscle, just straight next to eachother. then something happened. He moved and layed on top of me, just looking straight in to my eyes,  he layed in that kind of pose like he was doing push-ups on his knees with one leg on each side of me. He looked at me for a long time, biting his lip then he said those words that made my whole stomach flutter "I love you" he kissed me long and passionately while removing his top, revealing hidden tattoos. i was surprised, he seemed too innocent to wear tattoos but it was so y on him. he continued kissing me for a long time. There was no doubt that the second date was our longest and also last date, it went on for about 24 hours, There were also no doubt that we now were in a relationship. Especially not when he woke me up saying "Goodmorning my beautiful girlfriend" I giggled like a little girl and he hugged me and kissed my nose. I burried my face in his chest and hugged him back for a long time.

"Zhang Yixing! I love you!"

There we were at the beginning of a new relationship, nothing could go wrong from now on...