The more i love you ( Yesung imagine )

The more i love you

You walk along the streets alone the darkness surrounding you. You just had huge fight with your boyfriend Jongwoon.He wasnt type to get mad easily but for the past few days he was staying in his own little world, not making contact on you until it was about going to buy something for shop or who makes the laundry. You didnt want to bother him or make him more mad by asking him whats going on so you just stayed quiet and waited until he opens up for you by himself. You stopped at some little coffee shop to greet your friend Wonshik. He was working there and you always went to him when something was wrong. For few days you thought you dont wanna go bother him with yours and Jongwoons problems, mostly cause it would be kinda wrong to go talk your relationship problems to someone else. "Caitlin, hey" Wonshik smiled. "Hey.." You said and sat down on the little chair next to him. "Whats wrong?" He said and made you a coffee. "Ah its nothing.." You said looking away. "Come on hey..i know you, tell me" He said and gave you the coffee cup. "Its Jongwoon.." You said. ".. hold on ill clean this place up and close, i can walk you home so you can tell me what happened" He said and you just nod when he started cleaning places. After few minutes he was ready and you two got out of the shop. He locked the door and looked at you. "You alright?" He asked looking worried. "Yeah..i just..hes been acting like a stranger to me" You sighed and started walking. "Oh..well has he told you why or.." He asked and you shook your head. "Thats the thing..he hasnt. I dont know have i done something?" You said voice cracking up. "Come on Caitlin, nothings your fault, give him some time, alright?" Wonshik said and hugged you. Just when you were about to let go the door opened. "Caitlin." Jongwoon said in a serious tone. "Huh?" You said and wiped your tears away with your sleeve. "I walked Caitlin home, i think ill leave now" Wonshik said and hugged you one last time before walking away. "What is it Jongwoon?" You said and walked in. "Him." Jongwoon said looking pissed off. "Him? Wonshik? What about him..?" You said and took your jacket off. "All you do is leave home and go to this little shop of his, you wont pay attention to me and when you do all i hear is Wonshik this, Wonshik that.." Jongwoon said and didnt even bother to look at you. "Honey.." you started. "Hes my bestfriend..come on" You said. "Yeah..he is, i know. But is he slowly trying to replace me or..." Jongwoon said and you could hear his voice cracking. "Baby..what is all this?" You got up to him and wiped his tear away. "i am hurting...the more i love you, i keep being scared i lose you" He said looking at the ground. "Jongwoon.." You said and you could feel tears running down your cheeks. "Youre so silly.." You let out a little laugh and he looked at you. "Jongwoon i love you, i did, i do and i will. You know that..dont be scared" You said and hugged him. He buried his face in your chest. "I love you too..and im sorry for treating you like a for couple days.." He said sighing. "Its fine baby..i know you didnt do it on purpose" You said and smiled at him. "Jongwoon?" you continue. "What?" He said and your cheek. "Wonshik wont ever replace you, youre my everything" You smiled and kissed his lips sweetly.