Dracula pt.1 (Krystalxyou)

One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys ! A one-shot a little different from the others. First, because I'm planning a continuation for this one, since it would be really long if I kept on writing and lack of inspiration was killing me. Also because I took back my first-person narrative type of writing, it changes and I really felt like telling the story from that point of view. It was easier. You all know I'm a Krystal trash, and I couldn't prevent myself from writing about vampire Jung of Dracula performances for Dimension 4. That was just too hot for me to handle.

Anyway, enjoy. x

The one and only vampire : xxxx (make sure to open it in another window if you don't want to lose the page)

"Kiss me, trust me, look at me, love me."

I was running. Running away. That was the best I could do. I knew she was chasing me. And I truly didn't know what to do. It was dark and cold. I was exhausted. I didn't really know why I was running away, she would find me anyway. I tried my best not to stop on my tracks and give up, and why ? Just because that girl was after me. I couldn't let her the benefit of my blood. Here I was, running for my life, not even that precious in the end. I felt my legs going weak all of a sudden, and as dangerous as it could sound, I decided to hide behind a tree next to me. I knew it wasn't going to be the best hiding place, and I didn't really want to play hide-and-seek with her, but I couldn't help it. I was exhausted. Not scared, not at all. I don't even know why I didn't feel any sensation of fear. I was impressed. The whole situation was curious and unbelievable and yet, I wasn't scared. It was a game. It was funny. And exciting. Any normal person would have said that I was crazy for thinking like this, but I couldn't prevent myself from feeling that way. It was just too exciting to be true. After a while, as I regained myself, I chose to continue on my tracks. I feel her. She's near. She's behind me. I took a hesitant step back, only to feel a body against mine, hers. I jumped in surprise and turned around to look at the said girl.

 

“Here you are,” she said in a husky voice, “why are you making me run when you know you're doomed already ?”

 

I gulped, seeing her smirking.

 

“Are vampires supposed to run in a very high-speed ? That's what I've heard.”

 

Yeah, I was face-to-face with her. A vampire. Not as bad as Twilight movies though. No, she was hot, and incredibly beautiful. I could have given my whole life to her. But I knew it would make her happy and, for a reason that escapes my mind, I didn't want that. She snorted as she heard my question.

 

“That defines us pretty well.”

 

She crossed her arms and started to walk towards me slowly, not minding the wet leaves and rocks on the ground. A forest, kinda cliché right ? I took a step back once again.

 

“Why are you chasing me ? Are you a kind of vampire stalker, something like that ?”

 

I kept my calm all along, still fascinated by the whole situation and mesmerized by her endless beauty. She let her tongue run all over one of her fang, craving for blood. Mine, apparently.

 

“I can figure out by myself what I want to taste.” she raised her eyebrows, looking at me with a curious expression, more like she felt evidence as she was talking.

 

I frowned, still catching my breath. I can't escape anyway, why would I run away from that wonderful and impressive creature ? I would never let it go.

 

“Why are you hotter than those Twilight guys ?” I asked all of a sudden, still unsure of my words.

 

She chuckled, certainly taken aback at the ridiculous question of mine.

 

“First because they are guys, I think. I didn't watch this movie. It would be waste of time. It's not even realistic.”

 

She rolled her eyes and shook her head.

 

“We would never give up on blood just because we love someone, come on, that's too cheesy. We are monsters, not Taylor Swift.”

 

I laughed at the confession, bending over to put my hands over my knees. I stood up straight after a while, sighing.

 

“That was a nice one.”

“You don't really seem to understand how bad your situation is, right now.”

 

She frowned, as I kept on giggling.

 

“I'm ed anyway. I'd rather have fun before dying. I don't hope for a good end.”

 

She smirked proudly and came closer.

 

“You're different from my other targets, actually.” she confessed, running her hand over my arm.

“Why ?”

 

I felt like asking it, even though I already knew what the answer would be. I kept a straight face as she talked again.

 

“Not scared, first. It's rare to see this. Everybody run away from me, I don't know why. They think they can escape me but, we all know it's impossible.”

 

She grinned, in a morbid way.

 

“Should I feel honored then ?”

 

She shrugged, with that little sly smile still plastered on her face.

 

“It's funny to see them trying to escape, the fear in their eyes, I swear sometimes you'd think I'd shiver to that amount of joy in my soul. I'd explode from happiness.”

“You're macabre.”

 

I reached over to poke her forehead but she grabbed my wrist before I could realize it. Ah, yeah, I almost forgot.

 

“Surprised ? Told you, I'm a monster.” she whispered the last part, waggling her eyebrows as I felt her grip tightening on my wrist.

“I wouldn't use that word.”

 

She tilted her head, curious.

 

“You're just a girl begging for blood. Kinda fast too. You don't have the monster look. Monsters are scary, I used to think when I was younger that it would creep the hell out of me to see monsters in real life. Since I'm totally calm, I conclude you're not a true monster.” I replied nonchalantly.

 

She parted her lips to say something, but then realized she didn't have anything to say. She looked at me, without any expression on her features.

 

“Impressed ?”

 

I nodded towards her.

 

“You're definitely different from the others.”

 

She arched one of her eyebrow. Her tongue was now running all over her teeth, and I knew she couldn't wait to on my precious neck. Those clear eyes and red lips, those fangs, oh my god. I'm not going to fall for a vampire. That's way too freaky and too close to that vampires movie I didn't even watch. As soon as her hand reached her lips, her fingers playing with the lower one, I know she was going to put an end

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter