Awake

Perfect Lover
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung look at Mark who stare intensely on him, he just finished shower and the older eyes fix on him.

“Mark hyung…” Jinyoung called and the older awake from his daydream.

“Oh…what?” Mark flustered. How stupid of him to think that they will share a kissed and he will confess.

“Are you daydream?” Jinyoung asked.

“No, of course I’m not. I just think about something.” Mark made and excused, Jinyoung just chuckled and change to comfort clothes to sleep.

“Yugyeom text me to going out with him. Do you want to follow?” Mark asked.

“I’m still a bit dizzy. You can just go and have fun.” Jinyoung lean on his bed.

“Jinyoung, do you want me to ask Jaebum to look after you?” Mark know Jinyoung always need Jaebum.

“No, I just want to sleep.” Jinyoung smile and Mark went out.

All GOT7 member going out except the sick omma who left in the hotel.

“Mark, did you confessed?” Jackson asked while others busy taking photo.

“No, I’m not going to confess.” Mark annoyed with Jaebum but not that he can break the two closeness even if Jinyoung accept him.

Jackson nodded and he dragged Mark toward all s.

“Guys, I don’t think Jinyoung will able to recognise that he love this idiot and this idiot will not able to confess.” Jackson told s and all of them laughed when Mark knocked the wild Jackson.

“I will confess but not now.” Mark shout disagreed.

“Okay, actually all of us not confirm about Jinyoung feeling over you. He is living in his own perfect lover world. Therefore, we will help you but what you need to do is to ignore him for a while.” Jaebum planned.

“How can I ignore him JB-shi? You know how clingy Jinyoung and how much I love his skin ship.” Mark let a sighed.

“Okay, Yugyeom from now on Mark is all yours.” Jackson smirk and Yugyeom understand what it meant.

“Yugyeom and i? No, Jinyoung will misunderstand us…” Mark do not want to involve in a complicated situation between him and Jinyoung.

“That exactly what we want. Let see how he react to you being distance from him.” Bambam smile and Jackson back hugged him.

“Yes, plan change from Mark to Jinyoung. I think this will be better since Jinyoung a very frank and sincere in his word.” Jaebum look at Jackson both grinned.

“So, in the FM it all a show for me?” Mark said while hand gripped Jackson wrist.

“No…it just…oh….oh… a little injection so that might help you to be able to confess tonight.” Jackson pushed Mark hand before run for his life.

“That what friend are for.” Bambam and the rest left the two.

Jinyoung sleep soundly that night, he slightly woke up when Mark coming back from their strolling around. He saw Yugyeom enter their room too and sleep with Mark.

“Kim Yugyeom?” Jinyoung wiped his eyes and look at Yugyeom.

“Oh, Jinyoung hyung. Sorry if we woke you up. Mark hyung offer me to sleep here since I was alone.” Yugyeom said and Jinyoung just nodded. Jinyoung w

Please log in to read the full chapter