The Posters and Youngjae*

Biased
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Warning: Error grammar + unedited + short plot + a little bit of true feeling

 

 

"Choi Youngjae! Take off your Im Jaebum from the wall! the wall is getting dirtier day by day! you don't know how much money that me and your dad had spent for this house so please put them off!"


Youngjae shake his head in disagree since his mom was being noisy from morning. Hey, he spent all of his pocket money for them all! so he never took them off of the wall. His mom always gave him limit money for a month therefore he should save his money and spent it a quarter. All of his poster were from G.O.T albums and the rest of them were free from fan-sites (of course he got it from his internet friends in Seoul). His precious collections are always arranged beautifully in his room, and his mom always complaining how lavish he was. it makes him mad.


"No! I won't! I've bought them from my money too!" Youngjae stretch his hands in from of the wall and glared at his mom.

"Youngjae! you wasting your money for the guy like him and I don't like it, at least buy a girl group poster for your wall. his face is irritating me now get off and let me rip them." His mom arrogantly went forward, ready to scratch out but youngjae protect them. He nearly cried. No, it cannot be.

"Mom! He is my motivation! Don't break my inner motivation you don't like it when your son is happy?" Youngjae yelled in agony. Speechless. His mom was speechless. "What?" Youngjae bit his lips and made a puppy face, his eyes were teary.


"Son, are you ok? am I too harsh?" Dang! his mom soften her gaze. Yasss.... she never resist my puppy face He thought. He nodded his head and did pleading gesture. Being the youngest gave the great impact from him. His parents always attached him with affection because his his older brother had been worked in militarry camp. Who else but Youngjae at home.


"Okay, I won't do it again. But at least, try to buy some girl group posters." and by that, he grinned and hugged the lady.

 

 

 

“Damn, we really need holiday. My body’s ache.” Wang Jackson said as he sat on sofa, followed by the two others. The management named the trio as G.O.T. Mark Tuan the oldest from Los Angeles as Rapper and dancer. The second is Jackson Wang from Hongkong as Rapper, Dancer, and vocalist. The last is the leader, Im Jaebum from South Korea as Vocalist and dancer. This multinational group has so many fans from around the world especially their representative country. Yes, this shining group was so popular right now.

“Ay, tomorrow we have a routine health check at doctor.” Said Mark. “I’m not coming.” Suddenly Jaebum said with low tone. Mark and Jackson stared each other. Jaebum sighed and rest his head onto sofa. Tiredness consumed his body and like Jackson had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter