Red Alert

The Swap
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8:47AM

The gorgeous woman grabbed "Youngji's" hand and placed it o her left ."Girl,check it and tell me if my suspicion is right"

"Oh boy,this is going to be tough"he thought,taking sharp deep breath.

At first he was a little hesitant to move "Youngji's" hand on the soft mound,later on he found himself enjoying squeezing the woman's .

"Man,this is fun...never thought being in a woman's body would be hella fun"a naughty smile plastered on his lips as he gently squeezed the woman's left .

"Did you detected a suspicious lump?"she asked after her friend " Youngji" did a palpation in one of her twins.

He took a step back while biting his lower lip,his eyes still glued on the woman's appetizing melons."It's perfectly fine...soft...squishy..."

"...and I want to taste it"his erted side said.

Youngji's friend let out a sigh of relief."Oh thank god!I was so worried"she said,totally relieved

"By the way I went to this newly opened salon at Gangnam Ave and had the best brazilian wax ever"she shared happily.

"Brazilian wax?"he had no idea what the heck was brazilian wax and how it look like.

She nodded her head."Yes.I chose the heart shape style.You wanna see it?"

"Sure"he said,still clueless of the wax thingy but decided to play along.

"Nana don't show it to him!...I mean to her"Youngji who came from the bathroom said.

Nana frowned upon seeing a shirtless man in her friend's unit"Youngji,who's this hottie? and how did he know my name?"she asked curiously.

Youngji eyed him

"Ummm...she...he's Jackson,my...my secret...friend,he lived next door.We talk a lot about you"he said while looking at Youngji,asking for help.

"Yes we did.We sort of talk about you and your passion for food...your dream of becoming a chef someday"she said,trying to sound convincing.

Nana seemed satisfied with Youngji and Jackson's explanation."Oh that's nice to hear"she said then looked at them with a teasing smile flashed on her red lips."So what's really the real score between you two?secret friends or secret lovers?"

"Secret lovers?hell no!"Youngji denied strongly that made Nana lifted a brow.

"Hey chill man,I'm just asking"Nana said,a bit annoyed with the shirtless man's reaction

"We're just friends.That's all"he said with finality in his voice.

 

9:00AM

"She's hot"Jackson said after Nana bid farewell to them.He closed the door and walked to the kitchen to join Youngji.

"She's taken.She got engaged last month"she said as she opened the ref to get a pitcher of water.

He stood beside the ref with arms folded"Awww that's ,Nana's my type....gorgeous girl with bangin' body"he said with a naughty grin,still feeling the after shock of the " palpation" he did a while ago.

She rolled her eyes"Even if my friend is available,I doubt she'll date someone like you.She's into older guys with successful careers and millions in their bank accounts"

"Too bad.Jackson Wang can only offer his handsome face and death defying performance in bed"he said,wagging his brows maliciously.

She gave him a look that told him he was hopeless case"You're gross....really really really gross"she said as she put down the empty glass on the countertop.

Her eyeballs went up at the wallclock: 9:03 AM.

"Oh ,we need to hurry,time is running fast".

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter