Chapter 1

Attracted to you {HIATUS}
XSYKOTICA

The PD
Now I'm a PD
 There is a pair of sneakers facing the opposite of you. Then you see a light that is hard to stare at and see the camera man and camera facing at guests for Happy Together. Writers writing things for Yoo Jae Suk to read people behind the camera monitoring the show.A person making sure that everything was going as plan as it should be. With a script rolled up as the PD lead the crew what they do. His apple peck with his sharp jawline desribed one person only.

"Is everything ok, Ready?" asked the men with his sweater and a sneaker.

"Yes everything is ready," answered the rookie PD.

"Ok, action!" yelled Jae Wook.

As the rookie PD snap the movie flip Jae Suk started with what he always said "Happy to be together on Happy Together! It's great to see you!"

With there usual routine these days were busy as always nothing but running working and monitoring at the time. It was like any other day on the set. Jae Wook made sure everything was ok and there was no excuse for lateness since he would make them stay behind and finish things that were needed to be done. 

_____________________________________________________

Cameras shooting as the photographer snapped some picture of Jessica. Showing at all angles there was no stop to it. The computer showed pictures of Jessica as they were done she chose the one that looked good and was credible to be on the magazine. She made sure there was no mistakes double checking with the photographer. Her fashion line was a success after her departure from Girls Generation.

She showed more skin then she did in Girls Generation in her photoshoot. It appeared to be more freedom but has not come back on stage in a couple of months now as she left. There was more sleep thinking back to the times where she was not a celebrity was the most freedom she had before becoming a trainee at SM.

Jessica showed her charsima but a more lighter side to her then people think she had. It is no joke when I say Jessica hasn't date anyone for a long time since the last time it was in 2011 when she dated Taecyeon. People didn't know about it and Jessica felt like she drifted apart from him. From that forward on she had not date anyone.since focusing on her work.

_____________________________________________________

Yi Ahn was making errands for his seniors he ran as fast as he can to make sure he didn't drop anything on his was to the office. As soon as he got there his seniors were talking about something when he interrupted them making them upset.

"Yah! Careful at what you are doing you almost spill the snacks on the script who is going to be responsible for this. Huh!"said the head PD.

"Sorry," humble Yi Ahn as he bowed to everyone when they all looked away as if they disgusted what he did.

They went back to work discussing what they will do for the next segment for "2 Days and 1 Night" Yi Ahn took notes on what to take for there next trip for the episode. Yi Ahn looked humble and easy to order around but he was quite the opposite he was silly and was bold with his girlfriend of course.

_____________________________________________________

On the set of "Happy Together" there guest was Yeo Jingoo, Jackson (GOT7),Lee Gyein, and etc,.

The whole crew were happy and having a fun time as for Ye Jin the writer there was too focus on what Yoo Jae Suk had to ask to notice the whole crew was laughing.She wrote things down on the pad big enough for Jae Suk to notice and see it. The set ended with a competition between Yeo Jingoo and Jackson (GOT7) and the end with a farewell as well.

One of the crew members ended the set with "Cut, That's a wrap people" It was really nice and loud as the guest thanked every single person on set. Ye Jin need to finish up typing things out on her laptop as she would finish up the script for next week episode.

"Ye Jin-ah are you finish I need to check over it now," said Min Hyuk with a smile.

"Aish why do you always say it with a smile when you ask things for this, I'm almost finish just one more line and I'm done," said Ye Jin with a disinterest voice as she looked at the screen while typing.

"Why do you always say it so coldly," joked Min Hyuk.

"You are cold to right now you are just another person outside of work ok," looked at the screen as she was finish and printed out the script.

"Here, and also give this to Yi Ahn he forgot his trench coat at my place from yesterday," said Ye Jin who passed him Yi Ahn's coat to Min Hyuk.

"Why can't you, did you and Yi Ahn had a fight again," sighed Min Hyuk.

"Yes.." said Ye Jin not wanting to talk about it.

"Aish.. this again, you guys have been dating for this long find a counselor already," joked Min Hyuk walking away from her.

Ye Jin closed her laptop and cleaned up everything on her desk and left to make up with Yi Ahn to the cafeteria where Yi Ahn was.

_____________________________________________________

Min Hyuk delivered Yi Ahn's trench coat at his desk as he left to his office to see who he need to call to guest on the show. He looked through a list of them and half of them he gave to the rookie PD to call them to guest on the show. The days don't seem to pass as he continues to call celebrities and all of them were ok but there was only one person that couldn't make it on that day.He needed to find a replacement for that person. It was normal for PD to have people cancel on them or they had legal issues so they couldn't make it. This time Min Hyuk had absolutely no idea what to do next.

He looked at the clock it was 7pm he need to go now so the rookie PD had to stay back to make sure everything was there for tomorrow.

"I'm going don't stay up too long," told Min Hyuk to the rookie PD halfway from his list. 

Min Hyuk pack his stuff and left the office as he heads home. He doesn't reall see anyone else except the janitor there and a small group of announcers and comedians still there. He left as he whistle out of the KBS building. He notice a figure outside of KBS she was short and was a brunetter so he didn't bother to wonder who it was. Min Hyuk got closer to the figure. It was raining in the night it was pretty bad and there seem to be no one there to pick up the girl.

Being the cold person he was he ignored her facing his back to her as he waited a little until the rain calm down for a bit. He looked at the rain for a bit with his eyes into a cresent as the rain was hard to see now. He took out his ear earbuds and listen to his favorite song "One's Way Back by Naul". It never botter him as he relax to the music he heard the woman talking to someone on the phone. Her voice became familiar as he heard her voice.

"Excuse me," said Jessica as she patted MIn Hyuk's shoulder.

Min Hyuk turned around who this person was he saw her this time he knew for sure who it was.

"Jess.." blurted out and whispered at the same time.

Jessica didn't saw his face once she finally looked him in the eye. They looked at each other for a moment as he was still listening to his song. The rain had finally stop raining with lots of puddles. They forgot that the rain had stopped as they looked into each others eyes.



  (A/N: This is my very first fanfiction and also I didn't check the chapter so there might be errors in them. Anyways, Annyeong^ P.S When the beginning of the story it started off like that because I meant like watching a drama with different view zooming in the beginning. Ok, Bye)