JEALOUSY

Idol's dormitory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day..

BOMI POV

Tayeon unnie and i walked to the building we where at yesterday.There was Chanyeol and Baekhyun waiting for us.We walked towards them.They lead us in the big building.It was bigger in the inside than the outside,i was shocked by how big it was.Tayeon unnie went with baekhyun while i went with chanyeol.We where walking to exo's room.All the idol's had there group names on there door.We passed by Idol's like G-dragon,Beast,Big Bang,Got 7 ,Sistar,Orange caramel,After school,Rainbow,Ladies code,4minute,Girls Genaration,Apink and many more.(IN THIS FANFIC MAKE IT LIKE TAEYEON IS NOT IN SNSD AND BOMI IS NOT IN APINK).But one room got my attention. I felt really happy and nervouse.I couldnt believe i was gonna actually met Infinite.I asked chanyeol if we could stop by Infinite room.Before he could answer,Myungsoo came out.He walked toward us.My heart was skiping beats.Because i love Infinite and my bias is Myungsoo.He stood infront of me and said"Hi im myungsoo, i haven't seen you around here what is your name.I was blushing really hard. Hi my name is B.B. Bomi i studderd.Your so cute when you blush myungsoo said". which made me blush even more.He turned to chanyeol and said " Hey chanyeol is she your girlfreind?no chanyeol said in a cold tone.He looked really mad.Oh so that means i have a chance?myungsoo said.Then he turned to me and said " you wanna go out on a date?. I was shocked i couldnt answer but before i could answer chanyeol grabed my wrist and draged me away from myungsoo.WHY DID YOU DO THAT? i shouted.YOU CAME HERE TO WORK NOT TO FLIRT AND GO ON DATES he shouted back at me. He looked really mad like he wanted to kill someone,he looked really scary. I dont know why he was so mad,but he looked so scary i decided not ask.

CHANYEOL POV

We were walking to my room,when all of a sudden sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter