The day my life changed

Idol's dormitory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BOMI POV

my name is Yoon bomi.I work at a designing company.Im 21 years old.My best friend is Kim taeyeon.She is 23 years old.She works at the same company as me.She is very talented she can sing dance and is a fashion designer.I can sing too but not as good as nonna.She is very pretty every boy falls for her at first sight.I met her when i was 5 years old.I was walking to class in the morning when Minah and her crew Girls Day started picking on me.Minah pushed me,and then tried to kick me but nonna came.She told them to stop picking on me they got scared since nonna is 2 years older than us and left.After that incident we became best friends.When people pick on me nonna is always there to be my savor.We were more like sister's if you ask me.My mom and nonna's mom where best friends since middle school.So it was really easy for us to be best freinds.

I woke up when i felt pain on my forehead.I open my eyes and i saw taeyeon nonna flicking me.Ouch i hissed in pain.Why are you flicking me nonna? I asked. I tried waking you up by jumping on your bed but you wouldn't get up taeyeon said.I tried to go back to sleep but before i could lay down taeyeon nonna smacked me on the head.OUCH i cried out. Fine im up just stop hurting me i said.Bbom hurry up and get ready before we get late. Okay noona i replied.I already made breakfast taeyeon-na said.Thank you nonna your the best I Love You i said.You're welcome baby sis I Love You too nonna said.

I got ready and a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter