Prologue

Scream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mom, Dad. I love you so much!" The lovely and cheerful 8-year old Oh Mi Rae kissed her mom and dad. "Thank you for this beautiful doll."

 

Her dad was driving the car and her mom, Jinhye was in the front seat, taking pictures of her precious little princess Mirae and her husband Kyungho. They're on their way home from the shopping mall.

 

"We love you too princess. Mom and Dad loves you too." Her mom told her and pinched her cheeks.

 

"So much?" Mirae asked her mom, extending her arm and showing her little pinky finger.

 

"So much." Her mom reached Mirae's finger and did a pinky swear. A swear. A promise that will last forever.

 

"Dad, can I meet my friend Chanyeol today?" Mirae asked his dad while combing the hair of her new doll.

 

"Baby, is Chanyeol your boyfriend?" Her dad asked.

 

"WHAT? NO WAY DAD!" Mirae shouted. "He's my friend. I'll play with him and my new doll."

 

"Okay, okay. Chill Princess. Dad is just joking." Her mom said, "Look here dad, princess. Pose for a picture."

 

"1, 2, 3. Kimchi!" A picture of a happy family was captured. 

 

*SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH*

 

"Mom! Dad!" Mirae passed out.

 

Their car was hit by a delivery truck. Mirae's father was not able to avoid it. Minutes later, the accident scene was a total chaos. Mirae woke up to the noise of people talking and the noise of the ambula

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter