"Ajeossi... nuguseyo??"

"Ajeossi... nuguseyo??"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*ding dong* “Mingukkie~ Go place this on the table over there, okay? Noona will just get the door.” you said as you handed a batch of freshly baked French macarons to your 3-year old cousin. “Ne~”

“Oh, heeey~” you greeted as you let Jinyoung in. “You can drop your stuff in the-” he cut you off with a bone-crushing hug. “Can’t. Breathe.” you gasped. “Sorry- ow!” Jinyoung suddenly leaped away from you. “Why are you hurting my noona!” Minguk yelled as he continued to hit Jinyoung’s leg with his toy robot. “Mingukkie~ Jinyoungie wasn’t hurting me. He was giving noona a hug.” you explained as you take the toy robot from his tiny hands. “I’m sorry. I just really missed your noona.” Jinyoung pleaded putting his arms up in defense. Minguk blinked his eyes at Jinyoung “Ajeossi… nuguseyo?” “M-MWO?! AJEOSSI?! NAEGA?!” Jinyoung bellowed as his eyes widened into saucers. Minguk hid behind you. “Ya, don’t raise your voice. You’re scaring him.” you said as you tried to stifle your laughter. “Right…” he said in defeat. Jinyoung knelt down to Minguk’s level and explained “Sorry about that. I’m your noona’s boyfriend, Jinyoung-HYUNG. How about you little guy?” “Merong!” Minguk stuck out his tongue at him instead of answering then ran to the kitchen.

You burst out laughing. “Sorry. Did you want to go out today? We need to take Minguk with us though.” you said as you pulled him up and finally give him a proper hug. “Nah, it’s fine. We can stay here. I just wanted to hang out since we finished practice early.” he answered as he tightened his hold on you. “Perfect. I need to make a trip to the grocery. I’m gonna go get some ice cream to go with the macarons. You guys start making the filling. Buttercream, Ganache and Jam. You know the drill.” you quickly say, as you pushed Jinyoung towards the kitchen. “M- mwo?! You’re leaving me with that little brat?!” Jinyoung complained but you already managed to drag him inside the kitchen. “Come on. He’s just a kid besides I’ll only be gone for a little while. The grocery’s just a block away.” you try to assure him that he’ll do just fine. He gulped but started to slowly approach Minguk who was humming one of his favorite nursery rhymes.

As soon as you got back, you hear screaming. You ran to the kitchen to see what the commotion was. You spot them pulling and messing each other’s hair. Minguk was pulling Jinyoung’ hair while Jinyoung tried get back at Minguk by messing his Minguk’s hair. “Hey, you guys, cut it out.” you asked nicely but neither of them are listening so you finally shout “Ya! That is it! You both need a time out!” The two of them finally stopped and gawked at you. “Go sit in the living room. I better not hear a sound from either of you.” you warned as they both

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter