My Pizza Girl

My Pizza Girl


My Pizza Girl

by: Kkumafn


 

Jin, Taehyung, Hoseok, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Jimin hyeong are not in the house tonight. 
Jungkook had plenty food to eat, Jin has prepared it for him before they left to Busan. 

Jungkook reached his phone and press the number that he remember so well. 

 

"Shawty's Pizza is here, can I help you?"  it's the voice of the girl that Jungkook know so well.

"I want a box of super supreme with extra cheese" Jungkook ordered.

"May I know your name and your adress, sir?" she's sounded so kind and respectful here.

"Jeon Jungkook. Seoul, xxxxxxxxx" he tell his adress.

"Your order will be there for fifteen minutes, thank you for buying food here"  She ended the call.

 

Shawty's Pizza is not a large restaurant, it didn't have much employee and the taste of the pizza is so-so. 
Even the girl who picked up the phone and the girl who deliver the pizza are the same person. 

Jungkook is bored. He keep changing his television channel. It have been sixteen minutes and she didn't come yet.
He murmured and walked to the kitchen, he opened the fridge and he heard someone knocking the door.

 

"Jeon Jungkook! Open the door juseyo!" it's the voice of that rude but cute girl.

 

Jungkook grinned. He closed the fridge and run to the door immidiately. He brush his hair with his fingers before finally opening the door. When he did that, Jung Yein is standing right in front of him. "Jungkook-ah, here is your pizza" she smiled and give the pizza to him. 

 

"Yah! Call me 'Jungkook oppa' not just 'Jungkook' show some respect" Jungkook smacked Yein's head softly.

"What make it so different? Your name isn't changing though" Yein is chewing her bubble gum.

"Jinjjaro... This kid..." Jungkook stare at Yein.

 

Suddenly, she pushed Jungkook a little and opened her shoes. She walked inside the door. "Y-Yah! What the heck are you doing?" Jungkook is really surprised with Yein's action.

He followed her inside and put the pizza on the dining table. "I'm tired of working there. I need some rest" Yein said to him and sitting on the coach, he turned the TV on and watched some cartoons. "Aigo... Can you be more polite to me? You used to be polite to me when your first time delivering pizza" Jungkook grab two cans of chocolate milk and give one of them to Yein. 

 

"Do you think I'm rude? I just feel comfortable near you" Yein drink the chocolate milk.

"Y-You what?" Yein's sentences make Jungkook's cheeks turned into tomatoes.

"What's with that red cheeks?" Yein stare at him from the coach.

 

Jungkook blushed more. He drinks the milk and sit on the coach. Yein glanced at him "oh" she crawled on the long-coach to Jungkook. Making Jungkook surprised. "W-What the heck are you doing?" he moved farther than before. But, Yein keep crawling to him and even grabbing his arm. "Stay still" Yein said to him with her sudden-serious eyes. 

She moved closer and closer to Jungkook, making Jungkook closes both of his eyes. Yein smiled "what are you doing?" she asked and wiped Jungkook's upper lips with her thumb. Jungkook realized what happened and blushed more. "Omo, are you expecting something more, Jeon Jungkook?" Yein giggled. 

 

"Y-Yah! I told you to call me 'Jungkook oppa'!" His cheeks are redder and redder.

"Why should I?" Yein frowns. 

"B-Because I'm older than you! That's it" Jungkook tried his best to avoid Yein's eyes.

 

She nodded and still staring at Jungkook.

 

"Oppa. Jungkook oppa. Is that what you want?" Yein looked at him once more.

"N-Ne" Jungkook finds it cute when Yein called him 'oppa'.

"Oppa... Am I cute?" Yein suddenly changed her question.

 

Jungkook tried to clarify what he just heard.

 

"Am I cute?" Yein asked once more.

"K-Kind of" Jungkook is still avoiding Yein's eyes.

"Kind of?" Yein is not satisfied with the answer.

"W-Well... You definetly looked cute. But, you're just so rude and always act disrespectful towards me" Jungkook stammers.

"What is your type of girl?" Yein changed the question again.

"A girl who is cute and polite" Jungkook answered  honestly.

"Well then... Do you love me?" Yein goes right to the point.

 

Hearing that, Jungkook is really surprised.
He knows that she's rude and stuff, but he didn't know that she can asked that question bravely.

 

"I don't want to admit it. B-But yes. I love you" Jungkook cheeks turn into tomatoes once again.

"Why did you love me? I'm not cute and I'm a rude girl. Stop lying" Yein moved back.

"You are not just rude but also stupid, huh?" Jungkook stare at her, become brave in all of sudden.

"M-Mwo-ya?!" Yein is really mad.

 

She wanted to punch Jungkook right away, but Jungkook grabs her hand and pull her to him, giving her a kiss right on her lips. It was a fast kiss, but it's really meaningful. "I love you just the way you are, I don't care about any kind of types anymore. I don't care anymore if you are rude or impolite or whatever it is. All I care about is I'm in love with you" Jungkook confess to Yein, making her blushed for the first time. And it's really cute.

 

"How about you? Do you love me too?" Jungkook asked her that.

 

Yein didn't answer, she grabs Jungkook's cheeks and kissed his lips. They kissed until both of them fall to the ground from the coach. "Awwww" Jungkook rubs the sore part of his head. Yein is on the top of him. Suddenly, she hugged Jungkook while still blushing. Jungkook looked at her. "Oppa..." She looked into Jungkook's eyes. "Saranghae, Jungkook oppa" she said it to Jungkook while she is still blushing really hard.

It's just too cute for Jungkook. "Kyeopta" Jungkook smiled, making Yein blushed more.

 

"Yah! Why are we home really fast? I still want to stay there for a night" Jimin protest.

"I'm worried of Kook-ie" Taehyung and Jin said to Jimin at the same time.

 

Suddenly, the hyungs appeared and found Jungkook is lying on the floor with Yein on the top of him. All of them are surprised. Most of the hyeongs are speechless. 

 

"Y-Yah... Kook-ie ah... I don't think that you like an agressive girl" Taehyung grinned.

"W-What the heck did you do?!" Jin can't believe what happen.

"OUR KOOKIE IS NOT INNOCENT ANYMORE!" Yoongi suddenly screams.

 

Yein stands up quickly and Jungkook is trying to explained it to them.

 

"A-Anieyo!!! This is not what you guys think! She's just a pizza delivery!" Jungkook said to his hyeongs.

"SO YOU LIKE TO DO IT WITH A PIZZA DELIVERY?!" Yoongi screamed louder than before.

"A-ANIEYO! She is just my friend!" Jungkook tried his best to explain.

 

Yein walked to them "umm... I need to deliver other pizza now, excuse me" she bowed and walked away. Jungkook walked her until the front door. "Sorry for causing a chaos inside your house" Yein smiled, she finds it funny to have many hyeongs that live with you like that. "A-Anieyo, it's not your fault..." Jungkook sighed.

She smiled, she is tiptoeing on Jungkook's feet and give him a soft-kiss on his lips. 
"I will go back to my work-place then, Jungkook oppa" "Byebye" she smile cutely and left the house.

Jungkook is staring at her while she ride her motorcycle away. "Byebye, My Pizza Girl" he smiled.

 

"JUNGKOOK-AH! COME AND EXPLAIN THINGS TO US!!!" Namjoon shouting from inside.

"YAH!!! JUNGKOOK-AH!!!" Yoongi calling for his name.

"WAAA PIZZA!!!" Jimin and Taehyung must've found the pizza that he put on the dining table.

"JUNGKOOK-AH! YOU'RE IN TROUBLE!" Jin shouts from inside.

"JUNGKOOK-AH!" Hoseok also shouting for Jungkook's name inside.

 

The situation in the house turned into chaos. But at least, Jungkook and Yein were having fun, right?
Kkkk~ The End ^^

 


 

IS MY STORY GOOD? ^^
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE, LEAVE COMMENTS, OR UPVOTE ^o^
GOMAWO...

AND SORRY IF THE STORY IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH :c
Any request fic? '-'
-Kkumafn