Chapter 6

Opposite Attracts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KRYSTAL'S POV   
It's Monday today and it has been 2 weeks since the last sleep over. I'm now waking up my sister whp sleeps like a log. "unnie wake up it's 7:00 already" she still didn't nudge. "Unnieee" while shaking her up. I sighed in frustration for I don't want to be late on a Monday morning again. I then took the mini megaphone that I bought secretly yesterday when we were at the mall. I used the megaphone, "UNNIE!!" With that unnie was startled and got up instantly. As she saw what I was holding she threw her pillow at me "yahh!! Why do you have to use that??" "it's because you won't wake up" I said nonchalantly while she's glaring at me, "you really need to stop hanging out with them Amber." "and why is that?" "it's because you're starting to act like them" I just rolled my eyes on her. "hurry up unnie I don't want to be late AGAIN" while I exited her room. After she fixed herself and ate her breakfast we gpt inside our car and our driver drove us to school. As we got inside the classroom, "Morning princess!" Amber greeted rather loudly for my sister, "yah! Don't be so loud!" my sister said and make her way through her sleep with Amber looked at her blankly, "whatever"  I laughed and said, "dont disturb her it's her least favorite day today and I woke her up using a megaphone" Amber then laughed out loud knowing Jessica hates to be waken up, "Damn I'd like to see that!" The teacher arrived and told us to get back to our seats. 

The day went on smoothly and its now our last class which is our homeroom. The teacher, Ms Park went inside the classroom and after we greeted her "Okay class, I would like to announce that there would be an event next month." she paused to have some of our classmates' attention. "There would be a Battle of the Bands competition in all year levels. But in order to represent a band for your year level, me and the other advisers of the other classes discussed on having an elimination round with the other sections of you year levels. So, is there any one here would like to join?" Everyone was murmuring on what Ms. Park announced since no one, except us, knows anyone from our year to have or in a band. I then took a glance on Amber who happens to look my way who looked like she's contemplating whether they'll join or not. 

AMBER'S POV 

After hearing Ms. Park's announcement my ears perked up. Should we join or not? But what if they'll just make fun of us or no one would love our music?? This is not the same in the Bistro where people happened to love music by heart and it was never a competition there. I looked at Taeyeon and the others and looks like we all have the same expression fighting whether or not we should join. I then saw Krystal looking my way who seem to study my expression but I cut her gaze by lookinf down on my notebook which I was scribbling back in our History class awhile ago. "Looks like no one's representing this class so I guess we'll not join the elimination round then" Ms Park said noticing no one's attempting to volunteer but, "Taeyeon Yuri Amber Sooyoung Yoona and Hyoyeon would like to perform Ms. Park!" Tiffany raised her hand and all of our classmates looked at us questioningly even the teacher. I mean, cmon we're never were one of those who would be part of school activities! We're the "troublemakers" here. "uhh.." Yuri was struggling on what to speak but was kicked by Jessica who happen to be sitting at her back. But I cut Yuri off and stood up, "we'll represent this class Ms." and all heads are on me, god I hate this but this is once in a lifetime to be performing infront of a different crowd and who knows maybe our teacher will go easy on our group after it? "Are you sure?" Ms. Park asked. "Yes" I gave her an assured answer. "Okay then. I'll list your names and inform the other teachers too that there will be a representative in this class. But I would like you too to submit your band members' names with your band name tomorrow. Class dismissed, you all may go now." Ms Park then dismissed our class. "DUDE! Why did you say yes???" Soo said as they all approach me. "I don't know! I mean this could be an opportunity for us to change our imahe in school. I mean I'm not saying I'm bothered by our reputation but at least let our teachers be kind to us." I know its a lame reason but I'm sick and tired of us being treated like an 'outcast' here in school. Hey, no offense." I said to Krystal and hers & her unnie's friends. "But most students thought of us like some good for nothing fools" 

"yeah. Amber's right guys. And if we could do it in a pub then we could do it here in school!" Hyoyeon said. And others nodded. 
"Sorry to volunteer you guys, I just believe that you guys could kill it!" Tiffany said 
"it's okay Tiff, if it weren't for you we wouldn't have had a chance making up a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter