faq

■ benevolent ■ counseling ■
Untitled-5.png
 
 
Untitled-5.png
 
 
FREQUENTLY ASKED
QUESTIONS
REQUESTING:

1. How do I request? 

= By clicking on the 'request' tab on the home page aka description/foreword page.

2. Do I need to answer everything?

= No, you don't but it will be helpful if you do!

3. Will my username be revealed in the post if I put it in the request form?

= No, it won't. You just need to put your username so when you comment, we can make sure it you and all the posts will be anonymous unless we get your permission to post the chapter with your username.

4. Can I pick my counselor?

= Yes!

5. What's the password?

= Please check the rules! 

6. Will I be notified when my request is done?

= No, you won't so that is why subscribing is so important.

SHOP:

1. Who handles the shop?

= A group of friends! Who are all willing to help as many people as they can and still provide the best advice/answer they can give!

2. How did this shop start?

= We're a group who naturally gives eachother advice and what not so we wanted to help more people because AFF is such an open site, everybody can be friends and we all relate in one way or another! :) How it actually started was when Anny (check the counselor profiles if you are confused) suggested to make a shop like this!

3. Where did all your layouts come from?

= If you check for 'layout credit' or something similar, click on it and you'll find the shop that makes all the wonderful layouts!

4. Who edited the shop?

= Jia (check the profiles if you are confused) made the shop and edited everything accordingly.

5. Your shop is similar to [insert shop name who does the same as us here], did you steal their idea?

= No, we didn't. That's like asking a review shop owner if they copied the other 4,000 shops that does reviews on AFF. 

6. Why do you have so many counselors?

= The more, the merrier! Kidding, the group on kakaotalk has 17 people and we are all willing to help out so...

7. Do you provide anything else other than advice/counselling?

= No.

8. Can I ask the counselor who done my request to help me in the future as well without requesting at the shop?

= We're all happy to help you in the future if you have been a past "customer" at this shop! Add the counselor and then PM them!
Okay, so these are not frequently asked questions but hopefully these will still be use to you and answers some questions of requesting or just things you might be curious of.