Should i?

APPA!!! I DON'T WANNA GET MARRIED!!!!

 

A week later..
 
Youngmin POV..
 
"Thank you sir..come again.."i give a cold smile at the costumer..then he leave..
"Oppa~~"a cute voice said to me..
 
Eh?
Who is that?
 
"Oppa...its me..Melanie.."
"Oh..hi cutie.."
"Hi..oppa work here?"
"Yes..why are you here?"
"I just come home from school.."
"Ohh..haha.."
 
I look at the wall clock..
Ohh..no wonder she just get back from school..It is 5pm..
And its mean..my shift are over...
 
i take out my apron..
Melanie is a very cute and kind girl..
Everyday she come here to meet me...
And i don't know why...
 
"Melanie-ah.."
"Yes?"
"Want to go somewhere with oppa?"
"YEAH!"
"You don't afraid oppa will kidnap you?"
"No.."
"Why?"
"Because oppa is too cute for that..Plus...i trust oppa"
"Hahaha...why?.."i ruffled her hair
"Because..of something..i will tell you next time.."
"Lets go.."
"Okay~"
 
I take Melanie to the playground..
Put her on the swing...
I kneel down in front her and give her lollipop..
 
"Lollipop!YAY!"
"Haha.."
 
I ruffle her cute short hair..
 
"Oppa.."
"mm.."
"Can i ask you something?"
"What?"
"You live here alone?"
"Yes..."
"You don't have family?"
 
Her cute innocent make me too hard to not answer her question..
 
"Its pretty cold here..wanna have some hot chocolate?"
"YAY!"
 
I held her tiny hand and walk with her to a cafe nearby..
 
"Oppa..."
 
"Yes.."
 
"You still don't answer my question.."
 
"Hmm...I wasn't like this before..."
 
"What were you like before?"
 
"I come from Seoul..I had family..i had a cute twin brother and a wife..."
 
"Any kids?"
 
"No..i just married for 3 year..But if i have a chance to get them..i wanted them..*laugh*..But the girl i love..Fell out love with me..That broke my heart..When the chance to be loved came along again..i ran away from it...I stopped trusting people"i said in a very sad tone..
 
"No offense...but seems like sort of a dumb thing to do~"The little girl cutely said to me..
 
"I was afraid of getting my heart broken again..Wanna know something?"
 
"What?"
 
"Sometimes you can trust people..but then..when things are down..they forget about you.."
 
"Maybe they just too busy..Maybe she don't forget about Oppa...but she forget to remember oppa..People don't mean to forget.."
 
"I just afraid...If i do trust someone..I'll get my heart broken again..I acted cold to all people..They just hate me but they don't know the real me..."
 
"I understand..but to me..you're kind..wanna know something?"
 
"What?" 
 
"I had a really nice rollerblades..i was afraid to wreck them..So i kept them in a box..Do you know what happened?"Melanie ask me..
 
"No.."
 
"I outgrew them..I never wore them..Only in my room a couple of times.."
 
"Melanie-ah...A persons heart and a persons feeling are very different than a skate..."
 
"But they're kind of the same thing..If you wont use your heart..Who cares if it gets broken?If you just keep it yourself..maybe it'll be like my Rollerblades..When you do decide to try it..It won't be any good..But you should take a chance..Got nothing to lose..."
 
"Little truth in there somewhere..You're so clever"
 
"I think so..Your heart might still be broken..But it isn't gone..If it was gone..You wouldn't be this nice"she smile
 
"Thank you..Do you know..It's been couple of years since i've talked to anybody to express my own feeling.."
 
"Thats okay..You're good at it..You're not boring..You don't mumble or spit..You should do it more often..You just have to wear a smile and stop acting cold towards people..."
 
"Haha...I have been working hard at keeping people away.."
 
"I always think that i'll have a lot of fun if i'm alone..but when i'm alone..Its not fun at all~"
 
"So..what are you doing everyday walking and playing alone?You did something wrong?"
 
"Yes..i make my bestfriend hate me.."tears started welling on her cheek
 
"Did you know that a good deed erases a bad deed?"
 
"Its late..I don't know if i'll have enough time to do enough good deed to erases all my bad deed.."
 
"You're still too young Melanie...You still have a long journey...Think of an important thing you can do for others..and go do it..Just follow the star in your heart.."
 
"Okay..oppa..Its pretty late..i'd better get going.."
 
"Let me send you home.."
 
"its okay oppa...my home is not too far from here.."
 
"Okay.."
 
She bid farewell and walk away..
Hmm...alone..again..
I think Melanie is true...
Should i go back to Seoul?
 
I walk to my apartment and go straight to my bed..
Lay down myself and still think about it..
 
"Melanie was right..But..i'm afraid.."
 
Author:-Follow the star in your heart Youngmin-ah~
 
10 minutes later...
I close my eyes..and say hello to dreamland..
 
End of POV..
 
~~~~~~~~
 
Its a sad huh?
I hope its not boring...
See you in the next chapter..bye~
 
p/s:-I like Melanie..she give Youngmin a very great  advice..Who else love Melanie?