BTS

egg oneshots

 

''Hello everyone, welcome to Jin's Cosy Cooking show where I, Jin, show you recipes that can be done in the comfort of your home," SeokJin says to the non-existant audience as he rinses 4 small bowls and a large mixing bowl.

"Today, we will be making some delicious Pumpkin Spice Cookies in celebration of the autumn spirit! This recipe I'm about to show you will serve approximately 2-3 people. However, if you are feeding people that eats things with no awareness of servings, for example, the beasts I happen to live with, it will not be enough."

"I have flour, butter, sugar and spices prepared separately in these bowls. Oh, how could I forget? Please hold on as I get the eggs," Being so familiar with the refridgerator, he reached for the egg tray without looking. 

 


 

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" A shout of dispair filled the house and brought the other housemates out of their rooms to check out the cause of the death shrill. 

Gathered in the kitchen, NamJoon raised his eyebrow at Jin, "What's up? You okay?" 

"No, I am not okay," SeokJin muttered angrily. Glaring at the six faces that seemed surprisingly suspicious today, he could not put his head around this situation. 

"Who did it? You'd better confess right now and you'll get to die a quick and easy death, if you don't, I will find out the dark truth and you will die in the most horrible way you can ever imagine."

Everyone looked at each other, hoping that someone had a clue about what is going on.

SeokJin could not believe it. No one in the house cooks without his knowledge, all the more to use up all 12 eggs that he had purchased just three days ago. And now, no one is admitting to the crime.

"Hey, what is the situation right now? Jin, can you explain what exactly happened? We can't do anything if we have absolutely no clue about it," YoonGi asked with a concerned tone, despite his tired looks.

 

Tears rising, SeokJin opened his mouth that was dry from anger and sadness.

"S-someone took away the eggs," his voice cracked at the mention of the tragic story. 

Everyone was dumbfounded by the current situation. Except for one. 

Kim TaeHyung was fidgeting on the spot as if he was getting paid for it.

 


 

 

"It was you, wasn't it?" HoSeok said with no surprise.

"What the heck, those eggs from last night were Jin hyung's?" JungKook whispered harshly at TaeHyung.

With a sheepish smile, TaeHyung nodded.

"Why? What did you do with 12 fresh organic eggs?" SeokJin was more confused than ever. Yes, TaeHyung often does things unreasonably, but cooking? No way.

"I'm sorry! I was planning to buy them back after but I got carried away and forgot all about it..."

YoonGi snapped, "What the hell did you use 12 whole eggs for?"

"We... JungKook and I were playing... We were curious about how chicken lay eggs so we... tried it out..."

At that, YoonGi turned away promptly and walked back into his room. 

"What. The. Heck." 

"Y'all make me sick."

"I'm going to tell my friends about this."

 


 

It was just SeokJin and the culprits left in the kitchen. 

"I swear I didn't know it was Jin hyung's eggs, I just did what TaeHyung told me to," JungKook fled.

"That unloyal fella..." TaeHyung muttered under his breath, keeping his guilty face on.

 

SeokJin turned his attention from the runaway accomplice to the true mastermind.

"I'm not preparing dinner for you for a week," he said simply, and proceeded to clear the kitchen counter top.

 


 

TaeHyung walked back into his room devastated. 

"It's not that bad, you still have those eggs..." JiMin said thoughtfully.