Chapter Four:

Love is Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun and Seohyun reached the nurse's office. "Okay, we reached the nurse's office." Kyuhyun announced. "Oh nae." She replied. Kyuhyun kneeled down so Seohyun could get off easily. "Kamsahmnida." "Kwenchana." On her way, Seohyun stumbled a tiny bit and grabbed Kyuhyun's shoulder without realizing it.

"Wah, what have the EXO kids been eating?! Chanyeol....aish. He could've been a bit more careful, he really hurt your leg." Kyuhyun sighed. "Ayee.. It isn't too bad. I'm still talking right? I'll recover soon." Kyuhyun grabbed Seohyun's arm and put it around his neck. He then opened the door to the nurse's office.

"Ah! Kyuhyun-ah! What has happened to this beautiful girl?!?" asked a middle-aged nurse with concern.

"The EXO boys were late for class again. And in the rush Chanyeol trampled over her by accident." Kyuhyun answered.

"Ahh. Poor thing! Come over to the table so I can examine your leg. Kyuhyun you can go take a seat or go back to break if you wish." the nurse said.

"It's fine Mrs. Cha. I can stay for a bit." he replied.

The nurse came over to take Seohyun to a table with a several seating pillows on it. Then pulled a curtain to seperate it from the rest of the room.

She brought out a step stool so Seohyun could get on the table easier.

"Thank you." Seohyun said gratefully.

The nurse nodded. And pulled out a clipboard. "Birth name?" she asked. "Seo Joohyun," she replied. "Date of birth?" the nurs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter