Uptight tightwad

Cat

Taemin

I saw the new guy sitting by himself "Hey guys let's sit with the new guy" I said and we walked over to sit with him. "Hi" I said he just starred at me "Welcome to Suo Gayo University" I said "So what's your name" I asked he looked at me with a glare on his face. "This is akward" Jonghyun whispered to me, I nodded. "How old are you" Minho asked He glared at them then me.

He sighed then looked at me "Do you want to be friends" Onew asked He raised an eyebrow then grabbed his stuff and leaf. "Excuse me but my friend ask you question" I said. He turned to me "Taemin its" He asked I nodded "I don't want to be friends with you or anybody in this beat back down place you call a school" He said. "But I thought we- "Well you thought wrong I would never be friends with a couple of dorks" He said pointing his finger at me "Especially of one looks like a baby" He said I felt tears in my eyes and ran away from him. 

 

Onew 

I looked and saw Taemin running towards us with tears in his eyes, "He's mean" Taemin said "He called me a baby" Taemin said as tears poured from his eyes. "WHAT" Minho yelled "Calm down Minho" Jonghyun said "No I won't expect this" He said "We tried being nice to him and he just act like an uptight tightwad" Minho snapped. Minho got up from the table and walked down the hall towards the new guy. We followed Minho and grabbed Minho by the arm. 

"Hey how dare you talk to my friend like" Minho said "Who the hell do you think are" He snapped. "I'm the who I want to be" The new guy answered "Well that still isn't an excuse for you to be rude to my friend" I said he smirked "I can do what ever I want" The new guy said. "See that's why you don't have friends because your so stuck up" Minho said "I don't need friends and I don't need someone like you telling me what to do" The guy said. The new guy growled and walked away, we stood there as he walked away. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jonghyun 

  I watched as the new guy opened his locker, "Hey look I'm sorry for my friend attitude towards you" I said. He looked at me "How about I make up to you by buying you lunch" I asked "I don't need your pity" He answered "I was just trying to- "I understand that but understand this I don't like your company or you" He said I sighed and turned away from him. "Why are you so mean to us I mean we didn't do anything to you" I asked. "First you be rude my friend Onew then you go and call my friend a baby" I snapped "It's obvious you don't know respect and kindness" I said angrily "We've been nice to you all day and yet you show little respect for our doing" I said. "Are you done" He asked looking at me I groaned and watched as he walked away, "You are so difficult" I said "Bastard" I mumbled under my breath. 

 

"The new guy is a mothering " I snapped. "He cares only for himself and nobody else" I said, "I think there someone needs knock some sense into him" Minho said. "Minho you know good and well that if you'll get detention again" Taemin said.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Here's the 2 Chapter please continue Voting Commenting and Subscribing to the Story.

Bye my Lovely 💗💗💗