New Student

Cat

Taemin 

"Hey Minnie" Minho said "Hey Minho" I said "GUYS" Onew yelled running down the hallway "Guess what" He said "There is a new student transferring here" Onew said. "I heard he's transferring all the way from Denver Colorado" He said "But he's Korean" Onew said  "Wow a Korean-American transfer student" Minho said. "And Principal Kwon has picked me to be the tutor" Onew said "Onew that's great" I said "Oh sorry guys I got go I got show the new guy and his parents around the school" Onew said "But I'll see you guys later" Onew said waving and walking down the hallway. 

Onew 

I ran to the front office where Principal Kwon and the new student was, "Lee Jinki you're here" Principal Kwon said  I saw two guys with Principal "Hello I'm Lee Jinki" I said with a bow "Hello" a guy with pink hair smiled and bowed at me. "I'm Kim Ryeowook" Ryeowook said I looked at to the side to see a blonde hair guy looking at me with a glare. "Hi" I said holding out my hand he looked at it and then me "Don't be rude Kibum" Ryeowook said to him, the guy rolled his eyes and grabbed his hand. He shook my hand lightly, "So Welcome to Suo Gayo University" I said "You're going to love it here" I said "Whatever" He said "Sorry about him he can be a bit of a diva" Ryewook said the guy turned to his brother growled at him.  "So anyways I'm sure you got you're schedule and your room number" I asked "Yeah" Ryeowook answered. 

"Here let me carry that for you" I said picking up his bag, he threw his bag over his shoulders and looked at his brother "If you get homesick call me or Yesung" Ryeowook said. "Whatever" The guy said he followed me down the hallway, "What's your name" I asked he didn't answer me. I shrugged and contuined walking after showing the guy around the school I showed him to his room, I knocked on the door. The door opened to reveal a wet Jonghyun "Hey sorry to bother you but here's your roommate" I said "Oh no worries I just finished taking a shower" Jonghyun said. "So new guy if you ever need anything let me know" I said waving goodbye to the new kid and walking away. 

Jonghyun 

I starred at the new guy he looked at me "Come in" I said the new guy walked inside the room, "You can have that bed over there" I said pointing to the bed. He threw his stuff on the bed and started unpacking "So you're from America" I said "What its like in Devener Colorado" I asked he didn't say anything just continued unpacking. "I'm Kim Jonghyun" I said he looked at me then looked away from me. "You don't say much do you" I asked "So how old are you" I asked again he didn't say anything "Do you have any sibilings" I asked "Are you shy" I asked he starred at me then finished unpacking. "So classes starts at 8 am" I said "Don't be late or you'll have serious punishment" I said the new guy laid on his bed. I got under the covers and looked at the new guy, he had his back facing me. I smiled to myself then drifted off to sleep I turned the light off. 

Taemin

"So what's the new guy name" I asked "I don't know he doesn't say much" Onew said "Hey new guy" Minho said the new guy looked at Jonghyun then Onew then me. "Hi I'm Lee Taemin" I said "I'm Choi Minho" Minho said he just starred at us "Um so you're from Colorado how's that working out for you" I asked he just looked at me for a few seconds then walked away. "Well he's rude" Minho said "Come on he must be shy" Jonghyun said "So I have the new guy for Homeroom" Jonghyun said "I have him in Science and English" I said "I have him in Chemistry" Onew said "Well see you guys at later" I said walking away, We all walked away to our classes. 

Jonghyun 

I sat at my desk when the new guy walked in, "Hey over here" I said he turned me and then looked away, he walked over to the empty desk at to me. He walked over to me and sat down in the empty desk, "Hey things are a bit a difficult in this class but if you need any help I'll help you" I said he just glared at me. He then looked away from me, I sighed and looked at the board.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Here's the first chapter tell me what you think in the comments below. 

Remember keep subscring and voting and I will Update!!!!!!

Bye