Naturally

Quirky

   There's really no other way to explain how you and Jackson's relationship started. It just happened naturally,you guys felt safe when you were together and felt empty when you were apart. You started off as best friends,but then tight hugs and hand holding became second nature for you both. Which then became small pecks on the cheek,and now here you guys were,in your bed just enjoying each other's presence. You were laid down facing eachother,legs tangling under the mess of blankets. His hands went from your waist to rubbing your back soothingly.
 

   "Baby?"

   "Hmm?"

   "You're coming to the concert tomorrow,right?" Jackson's hand now fell to yours,interwining your fingers together while you guys were still both on your stomachs.

   "I'll try."

   Jackson quickly frowned and tried to change the subject,not wanting to talk about the concert anymore. 

   "Should I turn the light off?"

   "Nonono it'sgettingcomfy."

   Jackson let out a chuckle at your sleepy mumbling,watched you close your eyes and leaned in to kiss your forehead. His lips lingered there for a moment before pulling away. He smiled at your sleeping face: mouth open with stray curly hairs from your loose ponytail all over your face. He felt like this is how it was supposed to be. Just you guys together. It just felt so natural.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Author's Note----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Hi! This was just a short little chapter I wanted to make because I was in a fluffy mood. Can you just imagine Jackson just chilling with his gf? It would be so peaceful and nice :D Updates every week or every other day depending on how i'm feeling. Also go follow quench-my-thirst-scenarios on tumblr i have a few Jackson scenarios there!