Health Companion

One Shot Stories (ChoMi)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ps: This one is too long compared to my previous one XD

Prepare to be bored XD

I really hope you'll like this one :)

 

One Shot

 

“Hey! I’m bored, let’s meet up. 8pm on Sunday. Don’t be late alright?” Chorong demanded at her Best Friend who could only scoff at Chorong’s bossy-like attitude.

 

“I get it.” Naeun rolled her eyes on the other line. Getting used at Chorong’s behavior since then anyway.

 

“Ok bye! Love you!”

 

“Love you too, bye!”

 

Chorong hanged up as she lazily threw her phone at the night stand, allowing herself to fall at the bed with her back landing first. Letting out a sigh, she childishly bring her feets up in the air. As if she’s biking.

 

Chorong is the only child of the family. And being the one and only princess of the Park relatives. She can do and get whatever she wants. She’s rich, popular, and pretty. Everyone adored her and even is envious of her. Her father treats her like a princess, Spoiling her and all. While her mother could only shakes her head every time her husband sides her daughter  when she did something wrong.

 

Her father was an inventor. He could create something awesome with the use of his undefined materials that Chorong has no idea what it is. The things he created himself was stocked at nowhere eversince he died in a car accident. Only her Mom’s know where. And no matter how she begged for her mom to tell her about it. She wouldn’t just spill and would strictly nagged at her not to brag about it ever again. She wonder why…

 

“I wonder where Mom is…” Chorong suddenly sat up as she looked for her phone. Once she spotted it. She shrugged. Yawning lazily while scratching her itchy neck. Standing up. Making her way to the kitchen.

 

Opening the refrigerator. She immediately look for the sticky notes flustered on it. Saying

 

‘Honey…I have a sudden meeting. I won’t be home until 10pm alright? Cook for yourself, I have bought groceries yesterday. If you’re too lazy, it’s up to you to call up for a delivery. Don’t do anything stupid. And with that you know what I mean. Stay at home, don’t go somewhere. Ask Naeun to accompany you. Love you Honey.’

 

Love, Mommy

 

Chorong rolled her eyes as those words caught her attention. “Tskk. Don’t do anything stupid? Then what the hell should I do?” She muttered frustratingly. She grab a bottle of water as she made her way back to her room. About to make a call for Naeun, when her eyes suddenly landed at her parent’s room. She stop on her tracks as her Mother’s strict message for her suddenly came to her mind. “I won’t do anything stupid” She gulp, making her way inside her room, locking it.

 

Letting out a heavy sigh. She laid on her queen sized bed, looking through the ceiling. She just couldn’t understand her Mother. Why would she not allow her to look for her Dad’s lab? Is it really that dangerous? Is there any bad creature leaving there? Were there anything to hide from her? She sigh. Her curiousity is killing her.

 

She sat up immediately as her eyes scan the room. Is there anything cool here or like…a secret passage? Or a secret room? Like in the Movie? Yeah? She stood up, looking for something to be revealed. But she saw nothing. Letting out a sigh. She pouted. She sat at her mini office table and open the first set. Hmm? What is there to see? Her ugly drawings when she was still young? She let out a giggles as she scan those. It’s funny especially right now when she’s 18 years old and to see those things she made when she was only 6? So funny…

 

As she continued to look around. She saw a pink envelope. Err… She couldn’t remember anything she does before with a pink envelope involved. Her curiousity is killing her again. She opens it up and let out a big gasp as she scan the hand writings? Isn’t it belong to her father? Her eyes become wide just the thoughts of it. She immediately read it as her eyes starts tearing up

 

 

‘Honey~ Hey don’t be sad. I’ve estimate this and I know right at this moment, I’m nowhere beside you…But always remember that no matter what. I’m always giving an eye on you and to your mother ok? Don’t be too sad Honey. I know up until now your curiousity is killing you right? Your Mom doesn't want you to enter my lab because she only wants to protect you.I hope you understand that.Hmmm..My baby is a grown up women now? Right?’

 

Chorong’s lips curve up as the thoughts of her father, smiling and teasing her. Her eyes started burning again as she misses him so damn much. “Appa~”

 

‘Honey. I miss you so much and with that I want to give you a gift…Right at this moment. I want you to go to my room. Even though you’re Mom doesn’t want you to know about it. I want you to disobey her…Just once… this time.’

 

Chorong take a big gulp as she glance at her door. Not wanting to disobey her Mom but her father says so and her curiousity is eating her up as well. “Should I go now?” She ask herself rather nervously. She’s sweating and it made her shiver once she continued to read what her father got to say at the message.

 

‘I know you’re hesitating Honey. But trust me. Give your full trust on me and you’ll get your gift once you’ve listen to me ok? Now I want you to go after my room. Now…’

 

Chorong gulp as she made her way to her door. Unlocked it and twist the door knob slowly. ‘She’ll be home at 10pm anyway. I got a lot of time. You can do this Chorong ah~ fighting!’ She thought, cheering herself up by having a positive thoughts.

 

Now that she’s outside her room. She take a glance at her parent’s door and walk up to it slowly… She look down at the notes and continued reading it.

 

‘That’s right Honey~ don’t be afraid. I’m right here for you. Now I want you to twist the knob and open it up. Don’t be too nervous Honey. Remember I got my eye on you’

 

This made her shiver but she won’t budge thinking that it was her father. Why would she feel scared? She really want to know what her father was talking about. She gulp as she shakingly twist the door only to find it locked. She cursed ‘Oh …What to do…My Mom, really knows me’ She pouted.

 

‘Was it locked Honey?’

 

Chorong smiled at it. ‘But my father knows me better’ She smiled. And with that, she gets a lot of confidence just by the thoughts of it.

 

‘Now if it is. You see a door mat on the floor. Pick it up and pull it aside.’

 

Chorong obeyed but see nothing under it. ‘There’s no key’ she thought, which made her frown

 

‘Honey…I know you were thinking about a key. But it’s not about it. I need you to kneelt down and search for the mini little button from there’

 

 

“Mini little button?” Chorong knitted her eye brows as she kneelt down and eyed the floor. Looking for that button her father was talking about. “But there isn’t…” She muttered frustratingly

 

‘If you can’t find it. Tap the floor, three times using your palm. And you’ll see a mini light from it’

 

And she did. There’s this little light trying to get her way. It’s like a laser. She found a mini button beside it and press it. There’s a quite box suddenly popping coming from the floor as it handed her the key. “Cool~ my dad is really… cool” She smirked. She picked the key up, as the box suddenly sink in which made the spot looked normal like before. She inserted the key and twist the knob to open the door. So it did…

 

 

This thing, she is experiencing… is getting more and more exciting and she’s liking it.

 

 

‘Now Honey. I want you to look for a mirror. You’ll see yourself on it. It’s like a human sized. Walk through it and push it aside. It will lead you to my lab. Good luck Honey. I’ll test your IQ. Search for my Gift for you, and once you’ve find it. Take care of it. It will make you feel loved like how much I love you. Don’t tell your Mom about it ok? I love you’

 

“Wait… that’s it?!” Chorong’s eyes beamed wide as she accidentally push the mirror aside. Revealing another random room that she saw for the first time. Well it’s not a room. It looks like an elevator. She went inside and it made her soul left her body when the mirror suddenly closed and the mini elevator find itself and leads her somewhere she don’t have any idea with.

 

 

 

 

“KYAHHHHHHHH!!!!”

-

“W-where am I?” She muttered as the door suddenly opens up. She nervously walks out, revealing a room surrounding with lights and computers everywhere. “Is it my Dad’s lab?” She ask herself as she admired the room with awe.

 

She sat at the glowing chair and make herself comfortable, but once again almost have a heart attack when a robot-hand-like coming from the chair itself suddenly offering her a…wait, a juice? “What the actual ?! Are you trying to kill me?!” Chorong scream, trying to cool down herself by holding her raising chest. “Damn it…I-I want a tea though”

 

The robot-hand-like suddenly sink in on its own as it suddenly pops out holding a cup of tea. “Woooahhh~ and you can actually understand me?! Cool!” She squirm, patting the chair childishly as if praising it. “Good Job!” She take the cup of tea and take a sip from it. “This is life~ should I live here forever then?” She asked herself as she continued admiring the random creatures, her Dad invented. Laughing out loud at the robotic-plant dancing, a robotic-rabbit talking, and a lot more that it amaze the princess of the Park’s.

 

“I wonder what gift… my father is talking about…” Scratching her non-itchy shoulder lazily as she fix her brown fringe cutely. “Is it you?” She asked the innocent-dancing-robotic-worm not far away from her, Pointing at the little creature who suddenly talks back at her as the creature sink in under the mud.

 

 

“Hell no! You weird thing!” Says the worm

 

“What the! And you’re seriously talking?!” Chorong rolled her eyes annoyingly “Come out here! Talk back again and I’ll nail cut your poor disgusting body! you ! “ She retorted, Waiting for it to come out, planning to cut the life out of the worm but immediately composed herself, remembering that her father created this all. “Yaaaahhhh~ Appa~ creating something like this? Seriously~” She pouted. “They’re calling me weird, aren’t they the weird one?” She crossed her arms. Scoffing…

 

Not until her eyes caught the ladder at the right side of the room, frowning… She immediately walk for it. She used the ladder to climb up as her head pops out to see another room. “Helloooo~” But her voice only echoed. She pulled herself up and walks around the room. There’s this human-sized-glass glowing from the end of the room. Chorong nervously made her way there as she let out a shocked gasp once her eyes landed on it.

 

 

 

 

“A human?!” Chorong covered using her hands as she was now in front of the human-like-creature standing inside the glass, … Eyes were closed. Chorong’s eyes widened as her eyes started scanning the creature lower…lower…. and lower. Letting out a gasp again. “Holy mother of Allah! She has that tool!?” She scream with her dolphin-like voice, pointing at the creature’s sensitive part of the body. She looks down to check her on her own.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“S-she’s a girl!?” and with all of this. She fainted!

-

Her vision is slowly coming back again. Her head is spinning and it felt like the whole room is circling around. It’s white… and clean “Am I in heaven?” She muttered.

 

 

“Hi?” A girl asked which made Chorong feel nervous like heck!

 

 

Once Chorong regain her consciousness. Her eyes widened again as the scene earlier came like a flash. “Oh my Gosh! Don’t come near me!!!!” Chorong suddenly stood up. Leaving the girl in front of her…all confused

 

 

“Why? Are…you….alright??” The girl asked, leaving Chorong in horror

 

 

 

“And you’re talking??!!!”

 

 

 

 

“Hi! I’m Bomi.Nice to meet you” The girl bow 90 degrees as she flash her eye smile.

 

 

“What…are…you?” Chorong asked in a scared tone.

 

 

“Don’t… be… scared…I’m just a robot…Your feelings and condition is all I care” And flash another eye smile again.

 

 

‘Is she the one… my father was talking about?! But why a human-like…A girl…A robot?’-Chorong thought. Frowning, giving her a questioning look.

 

 

“You can ask me anything. I’ll do everything. Just to make you feel alright. And once you feel all fine. You can ask me to…deactivate” The robot named Bomi, smiled as it soften Chorong’s heart right away. “Are you alright?” She asked. Her eye brows were knitted close, as she asked chorong a question which is really…adorable

 

 

Chorong smiled. Her face suddenly came all flash red, noticing that this Bomi-robotic-girl is . Chorong cleared as she stands straight, fanning herself, suddenly demanding the robot to… “Wear a clothes. It’s w-weird to talk to you if you’re…only…in…that” Chorong blushed, Bomi look at where chorong is pointing at.

 

 

“This?” Bomi asked, as she innocently pointed to her body. “Will it make you feel comfortable if I wear any clothes?” Bomi asked with her confused-questioning look

 

 

“O-of course!” Chorong stuttered. ‘Why the hell are you stuttering? She’s just a robot!!!’ Chorong scolded herself. Biting her lips.

 

 

“Ok” Bomi obediently went to the computer-like-box, Bomi ordered something which made Chorong all confused. Suddenly a clothes pops out in front of Bomi. Chorong watched in awe. Watching how Bomi was having a trouble wearing the clothes, in a wrong way, she’s just a robot anyway. Of course she wouldn’t know. “Would you mind helping me?” She asked innocently, Shooting Chorong a helpless look.

 

 

“I wouldn’t mind!” Chorong went to bomi’s side as she help the girl wear the clothes. While blushing…Of course. “There… all done!” Chorong announced, looking at the girl who is looking back at her. Feeling thankful.

 

 

“Thank you” Bomi smiled, Chorong admire her for a bit before snapping out from her thoughts. Looking away, she quickly look for a clock which says 9:50pm. Her eyes widened in shocked.

 

“It’s already night??!!!”Chorong panicked, she didn’t really know how to go out from this lab.

 

 

“Yes, you are asleep for almost 4 hours” Bomi blink as she watched Chorong who is panicking, biting her finger nails. “From scanning you. You’re nervous, panicked and you’re heart beat is on its unbeatable speed. What is it for you to worry?”

 

Chorong looks at her in amazement for a while before snapping back from her thoughts again. “My Mom is going to kill me if ever she finds out that I am in Daddy’s lab! What should I do?” She asked in worrisome, She don’t really want to disappoint her Mom just because of this.

 

“Dad? Mr Park? The one who made me? To take care of her one and only Princess?” Bomi asked as she scanned Chorong again. “I scanned you. You have the same genes and blood running down your body like Mr. Park. This just means… that you’re her daughter.” Bomi states.

 

Hearing this made Chorong tear up. Her Father do really care for her that he even made a robot to take care of her. He’s the sweetest.  She’s so lucky to have him as his father. “…Yes” Chorong could only nod, preventing herself from crying in front of this girl.

 

Bomi went closer to Chorong as she engulf her with a big tight hug. “You can cry. I’m here” And patted her back. “It’s ok to cry. It will helps you release stress and pain. It will also help you to improve your emotional states”

 

 

Chorong bit her lips. “I need to go back, I only have 5 minutes left” Chorong says softly. Unconsciously sniffing Bomi’s sweet smell.

 

“I will help you go back within 5 minutes. As a return…I need to be beside you…always… to take care of you” Bomi tighten her hug as chorong hesitantly nodded in agreement.

 

 

“How would I tell this to Mom?” Chorong asked, having a lot of troubles on her mind. How would she explain this whole thing? About this girl?

 

 

“Hug me tighter.” Bomi demanded as she hug Chorong even tighter

 

 

“What are you doing?”

 

 

 

“Teleport”

 

 

 

“What?! Aaaahhhh!!!!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

*BOOOSSSSHHH*

- -

 

 

 

“AAHHHHHHH!!!!” Chorong’s dolphin voice is echoing on her own bed room.

 

 

“You can open your eyes now” Bomi states. Giving chorong a pat on the back. As if telling her that she’s all fine.

 

 

“What the hell was that Teleport thing?!” Chorong scream, Slapping Bomi right on her chest.

 

“But you said… we need to get in here within 5 minutes.” Bomi answered, still holding chorong in the waist with Chorong hugging her on the neck. Realizing this. Chorong quickly pulled away leaving Bomi in surprised at the sudden action.

 

 

“Right…Next time…warn me first…You shocked the hell out of me…” Chorong gulp, wiping the sweat formed on her forehead.

 

 

“Honey? I’m home!!!!” Her Mom yelled from the outside… Calling for her lovely daughter

 

 

“Holy !!! What to do??” Chorong starts panicking with Bomi looking at her in confusion.

 

 

“…” Bomi shot her an innocent yet confused look.

 

 

“Just…Just stay in the bathroom. Don’t make any noises! Do you understand?” Chorong ordered strictly, pushing the girl to the bathroom.

 

 

“But—“

 

 

“It’s an order!” Chorong states. Slamming the door close while composing herself. She heard Bomi muttered “Yes Princess” and by hearing this response from her, she sigh in relief. Running to the living room to greet her Mom. Acting as if she did nothing wrong.

 

 

“Hey M-om!”

 

 

“Hey Princess. How is my Honey doing?” Mrs. Park greeted back, leaving a peck on her daughter’s cheeks.

 

 

 

“Err…Fine!”

 

 

“Did you—“

 

 

“I didn’t Mom…” Chorong answered, trying not to be sound suspicious. Mrs. Park raised her eyebrows as if telling her not to lie. “Mom, I swear” As those words slips from , It did, indeed made her feel guilty.

 

 

‘I’m sorry Mom, but I had to’-Chorong

 

“Ok baby…I trust you” Mrs. Park patted her daughter’s crown while giving her a proud smile, Making her way to the kitchen leaving Chorong who is busy cursing herself for lying. But remembering her Dad’s order. It lessen the burden she is feeling. “Honey, did you take your dinner already?” Mrs. Park asked, leaving Chorong in tuned. Yeah right, she still haven’t, but she don’t want her Mom to worry so she came up with a lie again.

 

“Y-yes Mom…” Chorong closed her eyes while touching her poor empty tummy. She forgot to eat her lunch and now she’s starving to death since she didn’t take any meal.

 

‘Just for today Park! You don’t want to disappoint her, do you?’ She tried to convince herself.

 

“Mom~ I’m going to sleep now. Eat well ok? I love you”

 

 

“Sweet dreams Honey~ I love you too…” Mrs. Park bid. “Oh~ and take a shower first before sleeping ok? You still didn’t wash up right? “Chorong frown hearing that. How in the middle of the desert would her Mom know about it?

 

 

“But—“

 

 

 

“You’re still wearing your night pajama’s… sweetie”

 

 

 

 

“Urrgh! Yes Mom!”

-

Slamming her door, not forgetting to lock it. She immediately slam her body on her bed. Whining as she’s really starving to death.

 

 

“Uwaaaa~ I’m so hungry~ I should’ve told her the truth… huhuhu~” Chorong cried out. Kicking up in the air as she keeps on whining.

 

 

The bathroom door creak open, revealing the very worried look of Bomi, frowning, peaking at the frustrated girl on the bed.

 

 

“Stupid.stupid!” Chorong continued to curse around. Punching her poor pillow.

 

 

“Err…C-can I go out now?” Bomi spoke up.

 

 

By hearing it, Chorong stop right away, looking at the bathroom’s direction where bomi is staying. Remembering that she’s with a robotic-girl inside the room. She shook her head. “Ah Oh yeah~ you’re… there~” She immediately sat up straight. Biting her lips while clenching tightly on her poor tummy.

 

 

“Is there anything you want me to do?” Bomi asked softly while cutely skipping her way to Chorong’s.

 

 

“N-nothing!”

 

 

“Ok…I’ll scan you…”

 

 

 

“No…no…no…”

 

 

*Stomach Grumbles*

 

 

“You’re hungry?” Bomi asked with Chorong, looking at her embarrassingly. “You want me to get you something?” Bomi blink, as if telling Chorong that she’s ok with everything.

 

 

“I-I’m hungry!” Chorong looks away. “I want a… spicy… chicken feet and a bowl of rice” Chorong bit her lips as she starts drooling just by the thought of a hot chicken feet being serve in front of her. “Oh god! I want it so bad!!!!” Chorong cried out, biting her pillow this time.

 

 

“Ok, I’ll cook for you” Bomi shot her a smile, about to walk out from the room to the kitchen.

 

 

 

“What No! What are you doing!? My Mom can’t just see you cooking in our own kitchen!!” Chorong stood up, holding bomi’s wrist, stopping her. “Aiish~ can you use your brain? Urgh! Yeah you’re a robot! Only a program can control you”

 

 

“And You can control me…” Bomi spoke up. Leaving Chorong in surprised. Looking up at the girl who is giving her a smile. She looks away.

 

 

 

“Never mind” Chorong sigh.

 

 

“What? But you’re hungry…It can lead you to some illness. Having an empty stomach will make you unfocused on everything and it can affect your whole life style. You couldn’t think properly and can loosen all your energies which is needed in a human body. A food will gave you enough powers and energies. It can also strengthen your bones and helps you develop physically. It will also give you a lot of vitamins and proteins. You shouldn’t have starve yourself.” Bomi frown, Giving Chorong an eye while Chorong could only looks at her in awe, her jaw is wide open. Speechless…

 

 

“O-ok but my Mom can’t just see you there…”

 

 

 

“If it is for my Princess sake, I’ll do everything to satisfy you” Bomi smiled warmly. “Wait for me for 5 minutes”

 

 

“Wait! I told you! You can’t just!!!---“

 

 

 

 

“Teleport” Bomi wink as she disappeared, leaving Chorong bewildered with her eyes wide open.

 

 

 

 

‘Oh yeah right~ Stupid me! She can teleport…’ Chorong rolled her eyes at the thoughts.

 

-

Chorong was happily digging on her foods as if she didn’t eat for almost a week now. “Nom nom nom”. Bomi could only smile looking at the childish girl in front of her. “You want some?” Chorong offered, handing a piece of chicken feet in front of Bomi who is shaking her head.

 

 

“No. It’s all for you Princess…” Bomi beam her eye smile, looking at her with care. “And you have a stain of sauce on your side cheeks” Bomi kindly states.

 

 

 

“Here?”

 

 

 

“Let me do it for you princess” Bomi lean closer as she use her thumbs to wipe Chorong’s cheeks. Chorong looks at her for a while and smiled in return.

 

 

“Thanks…” Chorong muttered. Looking at the chicken feet and then at Bomi, who is still watching her in awe. “Weren’t you eating…like us, humans?” Chorong asked out of the blue. Making Bomi smile even wider.

 

 

“That’s a good question Princess…” Bomi nodded. “If I happen to be in the middle of the desert, I can still live a million of years without needing anything. I don’t need any foods, water, gadgets, clothes or even wealth.” Chorong gasp, couldn’t believe her ears in such certain explanation from her.

 

 

“You can live in a millionth years!? Wow! Daebak!”

 

 

 Bomi continued as her eyes starts twinkling just by looking at the girl in front of her. “But otherwise, Mr. Park programed me to take a really good care of her Princess. Once you’ve leave this earth, I’ll disappear.” Bomi smiled and gave Chorong a sincere look. Chorong loosen her grip on her chicken feet just by mentioning her father’s name.

 

“My father~ Oh yeah.He created...you” Chorong’s eyes starts watering just by the thoughts of her father. Bomi nodded in response.

 

 

“Yes. He is…My master.”

 

 

Chorong shook her head to prevent herself from crying. She decided to change the topic by asking her some random things. “You mean…You’ll disappear as long as I’m gone right?” She asked, Bomi nodded in response. “But you said earlier, you can deactivate as long as I say so?” Chorong asked in confusion. her fingertips, full of sauce.

 

 

“Yes Princess. Master says, if you won’t like me and sees me as a bothersome. You can order me to deactivate…to prevent you from being uncomfortable” Bomi continued. “And if I overused my teleport powers. I can simply just...Disappear”

 

 

Chorong nodded, narrowing her eyes at her. “Ohh~ Is that so? Why would I make you deactivate? If you’re a big advantage?” Chorong grin. Grabbing another piece of a chicken feet while pointing at her.

 

 

“Yes Princess, I’ll do anything…”

 

 

 

“Since my school is coming, you’ll be my classmate! You’ll answer all my homework’s and we’ll cheat together on every exams!” Chorong exclaim, clapping her hands, Feeling proud on her bright ideas.

 

 

 

“No. Princess, Master program me to teach you a good morals.” Bomi smiles as she say so. Leaving Chorong frowning, not agreeing on the idea.

 

 

“No! You just said I can do whatever I want!”

 

 

 

“But only in a good way Princess”

 

 

 

“Uuuurghhh! I’m done, Throw this up. I’m going to sleep!” Chorong frustratingly stood up as she made her way to the bathroom. “Good moral my …” Chorong muttered before slamming the door.

 

 

 

“Yes Princess” Bomi smiles and clean those up.

-

 

“What are you doing?” Chorong asked, fresh from the bathe.

 

 

“Aren’t we going to sleep?” Bomi asked back innocently. Chorong’s eye brow were knitted close just by hearing those from her.

 

 

“Were you kidding me? You say you can live without—“

 

 

“Yes, But sleeping is the only way to recharge myself Princess” Bomi cutely says as she lay herself beside Chorong without any words.

 

 

“But I’m not use to it—“Chorong loosen her voice when an arms were automatically wrapped around her waist.

 

 

“I am warm…Sleep tight Princess”

 

 

“Wha-what do you mean—“

 

 

 

Chorong was planning on kicking Bomi out from her bed but the warm feeling coming from the girl was making Chorong sleepy. Her eyes is getting heavy as she hug the girl back. “Urmmm~ Warm~ I like~” She murmured before they both fall asleep.

-

 

*First day of School*

 

*KRRIIIIIIIINGGG*

 

“Princess wake up…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“Princess—oww” Chorong accidentally kick her right on the stomach as she tried to wake the girl up. But the girl is still on her deep sweet slumber. “Princess… forgive me but I have to do this…” Bomi with all her might, pull Chorong on her arms. Carrying her in bridal style as she starts spinning around, Hoping to awake the girl up

 

 

“Princess! Wakey! Wakey!” Bomi breathes in as she starts shaking the unconscious girl. “Come on Princess. Wake up. Wake up” Bomi starts on blowing some air on Chorong’s ears which only made Chorong unconsciously giggles.

 

 

“BABY WAKE UP!!!!” Mrs. Park’s dolphin voice from the living room made Chorong all awake as it roared to the whole house.

 

 

“I’m all up!!” Chorong’s eyes widen once her eyes saw Bomi, grinning really up close to her.

 

 

“Good Morning Princess—“

 

 

“OMO!” Chorong squeal as Bomi jolted in surprised, accidentally throwing Chorong in the bed a little …harsh. Chorong landed with her first.

 

 

“Ah! Princess! I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to--”

 

 

“You stupid! How could you threw me just like that?!”
 

 

“But princess I’m shock—“

 

 

*Open’s door*

 

 

“Honey?”

 

 

“MOM!” Chorong’s eyes bulge out on its socket as she shot her Mom a nervous look. She immediately look in front only to see Bomi…nowhere. She let out a sigh of relief.

 

 

 

“Honey? You look depressed and… shocked? Are you ok?”

 

 

“No! It’s just that! I had an n-nightmare?” Chorong cover up with a lie as she felt guilty again for lying to her for the nth time. Shooting her Mom a fake smile

 

 

“I heard you shouting?”

 

 

“Ahh~ yeah! I-It’s just a frog, flying! I meant a cockroach! Just scolding that stupid idiot for flying around! Hehehe” Chorong curse mentally for having such a stupid excuse.

 

 

“…Err…Ok? Did…you catch it?”

 

“It disappeared--I meant it flew away!” Chorong answered really fast. Mrs. Park shot her a weird look before shrugging away. Thinking that her daughter might had a little trauma from her so called-nightmare.

 

 

“…Ok honey. Prepare for your school! Good luck to your study…love you” Mrs. Park cheered up as she gave her daughter an encouraging smile before closing the door. Leaving Chorong in horror.

 

 

“Love you too” Chorong answered. “School? no” She muttered. Remembering about Bomi. She immediately called out for her.

 

 

“Bom!”

 

 

“Hey Bomi! Come out!”

 

 

*Creak door*

 

 

“Yes Princess?” Bomi spoke up from the bathroom. Peaking at the girl on the bed cutely, frowning. “Still…mad? Hehehe” Bomi grinned, flashing her eye smile.

 

 

“Forget about it. Hurry and take a bath. You’re going to attend a class from now on…with me” Chorong smirk

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Take a… bath?”

 

 

 

 

“Darn it! Let’s go bath together!”

 

-

 

“That is shampoo!!!! You have to use it this way…see?” Chorong show how to use the shampoo while Bomi is trying to copy every little things Chorong taught her. “Great! Now~ this is what we called a shower… Have to use it this way “Chorong stood under the shower and let the water fall on her body. “Now your turn”

 

Bomi innocently stood under the shower. Waiting for the water to fall. “Err? Where’s the water?? Hehehe”

 

 

“Aiish~ you have to press the button here! There!!!” Chorong frustratingly pulled her hair as Bomi is making her all crazy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Kyyyahhhhhh~” Bomi let out a cute squeal once the water touches her body. “My first time…” Bomi states rather cutely, which made chorong smile, she find Bomi a bit adorable every passing day anyway.

 

-

“Stay close to me ok?” Chorong have taught Bomi to act normal and act like a human. “Don’t act like an alien and just do whatever I says” Chorong says strictly which made Bomi nodded as a response.

 

 

 

“Yes Princess”

 

 

“And don’t call me ‘Princess’! Just call me Rong, understood?” Chorong strictly ordered. She doesn’t want to freak anybody by hearing Bomi calling her a ‘Princess’ and it sounds weird for a robotic-girl to call her like that. Just weird…

 

 

“Yes Rong?”

 

 

“Good” Chorong smiled in satisfaction hearing that and the both of them entered the room.

 

 

Chorong sat at the chair and Bomi followed her by sitting next to her. “Behave” Chorong mouthed

 

 

“Yes princess” Bomi imitate her by mouthing back, making Chorong roll her eyes as she just taught her to call her ‘Rong’ instead of ‘princess’. But this girl is too stubborn.

 

 

 

 

 

“Chorong!!”

 

 

 

“Naeun!!!”

 

 

 

Chorong smiled as she saw her best friend coming near her. Na Eun smiled back, leaving a peck on Chorong’s cheek. “What’s up?”

 

“What do you mean what’s up---Err… Who are you? Can you sit somewhere else? That is my seat” Na Eun coldly states at the girl who is confusingly looking at her. Chorong immediately in since Na Eun might scare the hell out of Bomi.

 

“Yah! Na Eun ah! She’s my friend, don’t treat her that way” Chorong glared at her best friend who could only roll her eyes.

 

 

 

 

“Look at this.You’ve replaced me already?” Na Eun pouted.

 

 

“No. it’s just--”

 

 

“Ok fine! I’ll sit on there instead”

 

“No wait!” Chorong immediately grab her things up as she looks at Bomi’s still-confused face. “Look bom ah… I’ll sit with her… Don’t do anything stupid ok? Just act normal and you can make a friends with whomever. I’ll just go to my witch friend right there” Chorong strictly states as she come after Na Eun. Trying to suite her.

 

 

 

 

 

“Ok Rong” Bomi beam a smile and never let her eyes off of Chorong since her duty is to give her an eye and protect her.

-

Na Eun had just accepted the fact that Chorong has a friend named Bomi and she kind of find her weird yet cute at the same time since she’s too innocent.

 

 

 

“Look who’s here? It’s Sungjae! You’re ultimate crush” Na Eun giggled together with Chorong as Chorong starts acting all cute to get the attention of her ultimate crush. She would tuck in some hair strands behind her ears or would laugh cutely, purposely making it loud enough for Sungjae to hear. Na Eun and Chorong are Popular anyways so of course Sungjae will notice her. Like, Why not?

 

 

Bomi could only look at Chorong weirdly as this is the first time she saw her acting this way. “Are you alright Rong?” Bomi asked, although she scanned her secretly. "Why do you keep on tucking your hair?" With that, Chorong shot her a deathly glare. “You’re heart beats are racing? Are you happy?” Bomi asked.

 

 

Na Eun looks at Bomi weirdly. “What kind of question is that?” She asked, shooting Bomi a confused yet questioning look

 

 

“Don’t mind her she’s just acting weird sometimes” Chorong shot bomi a look, before eyeing the guy across her who is smiling cutely back at her. Making her all flash red.

 

 

“You’re hormones indicates that you’re feeling excited?” Bomi states which made Na Eun shiver this time. Chorong shot her a glare for talking so much.

 

“What the hell, you’re a weirdo” Na Eun muttered. Bomi beam her an eye smile before looking back at chorong who is giving her an intense glare.

 

 

“You… can you shut up? Just for a sec?” Hissed Chorong.

 

 

“Ok Rong” Bomi closed shut. Chorong sigh in relief as she felt her heart starts beating really wild when Sungjae send her a wink.

 

 

“Oh my gosh!” Na Eun squeal as chorong blush really hard. “So cuuteee~~~” Chorong was covering her face using her hands shyly.

 

Bomi looks at the two, weirdly, before looking behind her. Seeing a guy looking at their direction. Bomi smiled. “Your heart beats are getting really wild! You’re happy? Because of him? I’m happy for you Princess…” Bomi smiled which earn an attention from Na Eun whose eyes are open wide.

 

 

“You know what? You’re cute! But…Are you an alien?” She asked, frowning

 

 

Chorong looks back at Bomi who is smiling cutely at Na Eun. “What is… cute?” Bomi asked. Chorong face palm herself.

 

 

 

“I think I need some fresh air” Na Eun fan herself and walks out leaving Chorong and the confused Bomi, alone on the table.

 

 

 

 

 

“You’re giving me a head ache!!!” Chorong sigh. Looking at the girl who is blinking a couple of times.

 

 

 

 

“Did I say something wrong?” Bomi asked, Confuse

-

 

Later that night.

 

After heading home from school, Chorong notice that Bomi is being all quiet and weak. Drowning in curiousity, Chorong who is resting on the bed suddenly sat up to ask the robot who is sitting on the seat near her bed.

 

"Are you ok?"

 

"I'm fine Princess"Bomi nodded her head as she fake a smile. Chorong gave her a suspicious look before she land her feet on the ground and made her way towards Bomi. Bomi could only look at her weakly.

 

"Are you sure? You seems so weak right now" She put her the back of her hand on Bomi's Forehead to check for her temperature, But instead of feeling warm, she feel nothing but cold. As if Bomi is freezing outside. "What the hell!!!! You're so cold!" she cried.

 

Bomi stare at her blankly. "I-m F-----"

 

 

Bomi stop midway as she froze on her spot.Not moving an inch. Chorong could only look at her worriedly.

- -

"I wonder what is happening to her. Thank God my Mom is on her meeting until tomorow. I don't know what to do if she ever finds out about Bomi. I couldn't do the teleport thing either, should I throw her away if Mom suddenly went home? Nah.That's too harsh." Chorong let out a sigh at the thought.

 

 

It's been half an hour since Bomi was frozen on her spot.

 

 

"Yah! Don't scare me! Just move already!" Chorong raise her voice. "Or just blink your eyes once!" Chorong lean closer to look at Bomi's eyes.

 

Admiring it. She couldn't help but think that Bomi do have a really beautiful eyes. Darting her eyes down to the nose and lips. She couldn't deny that she has a perfect features. Looking at the eyes again, She snap once Bomi's eyes blink and it surprised the hell out of her that she let out a shock yelp. "OMO!"

 

"YAH! What the! What the hell is happening to you?" Chorong asked in annoyance.

 

Bomi shrug. "I don't know, I just suddenly shut down without knowing the reason" Bomi states. Chorong sigh in relief.

- -

Days later.

 

“KYAAAAAHHHHH~ He sent me a message!!!” Chorong squeal as she starts jumping up and down on her bed while Bomi is happily watching her from the ground.

 

 

“But…Princess. Can we do our homework together?” Bomi excitingly suggest but Chorong could only just roll her eyes. Didn’t get any response. “Princess?”

 

 

 

“Princess my ! YAH! Couldn’t you just do it yourself?” Chorong spat irritatingly as she starts sending an intense glare at Bomi who is looking at her innocently. “Why do you keep on interrupting my happy moments? Seriously…” She hissed. Making a face as she landed a kiss on her phone as if it was Sungjae.

 

 

“…Urm…Sorry…But I’m just trying to—“

 

 

“Can you teleport somewhere else and do it there. Answer mine as well ok?” Chorong gave her a sweet smile before laying down happily on her bed. Busy Texting Sungjae

 

 

“But—“

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter