Chapter 1

The Color of Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In one of an exclusive bar in Seoul where only the VIPs could come here and took their drinks, Song Ji Hyo worked as a waitress. She was wearing a white shirt and a short black skirt with a black apron. Actually, she worked there for one reason. Revenge.

She knew her target always came to the bar every Friday night but the problem was he’s not alone. There were always bodyguards around him. She couldn’t understand why a man with a muscular body like him had bodyguards. Apparently he was very well-known here in the bar because everyone knew about him. Once again, who in the world didn’t know him? He was a devious, ruthless and arrogant business man.

The man sat on his usual place in the corner and he already ordered his drink which was a glass of water, another part of him that she didn’t understand. Who in the world came to a bar and ordered a glass of water?

The bartender already told her to bring the drink to the man. Ji Hyo looked at the the tray with a glass of water on top of it. Her heart started to beat faster. Her conscience was trying to tell her that what she would do wasn’t right but her determination to do this revenge overcame it.

It’s been a month since she started to work there and observe him. Tonight, she would do her plan that she planned carefully. She already prepared herself for the consequences but as long as she could repay what he did to her and to her family, it didn’t matter for her.

Ji Hyo slowly took a pil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter