Chapter VI

I deserve you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After our class i quickly pull out my phone just to text tiffany and to know if she's really sick or if she just don't want to go to school today.
Didn't i told her that i will fix our problem? and i will going to clear her name? but why she didn't come to school today? Arghh.

Taeyeon: "Hey, how are you? Are you really sick?"

I waited for about 5 minutes for her reply. I twist and turn myself from my chair and i noticed some of my classmates already left the room

Then i suddenly jolted up from a vibration from my pocket.

"Damn this phone why did i put this into vibration mode" i said to no one while pulling out my phone from my pocket.

Tiffany: I'm fine but yeah i kinda catch a flu last night maybe that's because we walk under the rain yesterday. How about you are you alright? Are you sick?"

The concern in her message makes me wanna hug her at the moment and tell her that i'm perfectly fine and she did not need to worry about me. All she needs to do is to rest and take care cause i care... i care about her a lot.

I really do.

Taeyeon: "I'm sorry, i guess it's my fault cause i let you get wet from the rain. Don't worry about me i'm feeling well"

Tiffany: "no it's not your fault :)"

The smiley emoji.

Oh my god. I'm actually imagining her smile right now.
Gosh i need to see her.

Taeyeon: "can i visit you? I really feel guilty about you being sick so i wanted to take care of you. Please tiffany?"

That's right taeyeon. That's right. Don't be a coward. Go and visit her.

Tiffany: "uhmm sure. I will just send to you our address"

Hell yeah. I'm going to see her, and..... and....maybe go her room?

WHAT THE HELL.

I'm going to her room

------

After recieving her address i rush to our house and quickly take a bath. (Ofcourse i want to smell good for her) that's important.

*knock* *knock*

A tall woman opened their door, I'm guessing she's the maid because of her attire.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim Taeyeon. I'm here for Tiffany" i politely bowed to the older woman.

"Kim Taeyeon?" The woman rub her chin seems like she's remembering something as her eyes wondered from my head to toe.

I just nodded and smiled at her.

"You know what? your name sounds familiar, but anyway come inside, Tiffany-sshi already told me about a friend of her that's coming today" she smiled as she fully open the door letting me step inside.

WOW.
They are really rich huh.
Nice and expensive furnitures, and clean, this is somehow like a mansion.

There's a huge portrait hanging on the wall of a man and a woman in their wedding attires i guess that's Tiffany's mom and dad. There's many picture frames on the table in the living room, i can't see it cleary but there's 5 persons on the frame that i was looking from afar. A family picture i guess, there's three kids.. i wonder what Tiffany looks like when she's young. I smiled at the thought of little Tiffany.
Uhhhmm so she have 2 siblings? A boy and girl. I wonder if she's the youngest or oldest, i really want to know  more about her.

I want to come near the frame and look at it cleary but i can sense that the woman beside me was eyeing me like saying what-are-you-looking-at face.
I don't want to be rude so i just turn my back from the pictures.

I cleared my throat.
"Ahjushi, Urhmm where is tiffany?"

"Come and follow me to her room" the woman answered.

TO.HER.ROOM.

HER.ING.ROOM

I got goosebumps in just imagining me and her inside a  room.
My hormones is not cooperating with me these past few weeks so i am afraid that i might do something that will make Tiffany hates me.
But im already here, and i want to see her so i can't back out.

I prayed to God that He would let me control my self when i am infront of that beautiful girl.

When we arrived outside her room the woman softly knocked at the door.

"Tiffanysshi, your friend is here"

Yes. For now I'm just a friend.

"Let her in" a faint voice from inside is heard.

LE ME IN.
TIFFANY. WHERE. WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO BE INside.

I mentally slap myself for being such a ert and maniac at the moment.
Gosh im here for Tiffany cause she's sick. That's it!

The woman twisted the door knob and gestured me to come inside as she turn back and leave.

"Hi"said tiffany..

"Hi" i smiled.

I was frozen at my spot when i saw her wearing her wearing shorts and a white sando, what the hell i can cleary see her pink bra oh my gosh.
God she's hot. i think i'm drooling over her flawless white skin.

"Why are you just standing there? Come over here and sit down" she said

COME OVER HER.

I smoothly  positioned my self sitting beside her on her bed.

"I'm glad that you visited me" she smiled at me. A weak smile.

"I was worried about you, it's my fault. Ohh by the way where's your mom?" I asked remembering that Mrs. Park said that tiffany's mom texted her.

"She.left.for work" she plainly answered me like she's not interested in talking about her mother, i want to also ask about her father but maybe she's not comfortable about it. I don't know why.

I just nodded and put the back of my hands on her forehead.

"Your literally burning Tiffany! Did you already take your medicine?" I half shouted at her.
I'm panic. That's why.

"Yah! Calm down. Don't shout at me, i already did so don't worry" Tiffany hit my shoulder jokingly.

Then silence eaten the room. I don't know what to say anymore I'm just contented on looking at her right now..

Me and her in this quite room. I feel relaxed, i feel safe. I feel contented. Life is perfect.

We just look at each others eyes, no words are needed this time, i know she feels it too, the calmness and relaxation we both feel it.

The is almost perfect. Yes almost perfect, until her stomach growled.

A loud growl

I chuckle and it made her face turns pink, she looks really shy. I almost laugh at loud while looking at her at the moment.

"Mmmrffffff hahahahahahahahahahaha"

Well i can't control my ajuma laugh. Don't blame me, blame her stomach.

"Yah! Don't laugh, I'm hungry" she pinch my right shoulder

"Seems like there's a monster living in your stomach, it really growled loud mmmfffhahahahahaha"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter