Sneak Peaks #1

The Path Of Hate

Chapter 1

…You looked at the big suitcase that was on top of your bed with some of your latest bought clothes inside. Kim was sitting beside it, playing mindless with the zipper while staring down on the bedspread. It was weird that this was the last time you were going to see each other for a while. You’d call for the first weeks, after a few months it would turn in to texts and then the contact between the two would completely break down and your friendship would settle itself until you were only still strangers to one another…
 

Chapter 2

…“Give him a punch will you?” Her eyebrows were twitched and she had a firm look on her face that showed she wasn’t in the mood to get messed with. But you didn’t care and shook your head as an answer. You didn’t want to get into trouble with your neighbor you still had to sit next to for the next few hours and turned your head back towards the window. You could hear the girl groaning at your reaction but turned around again and sunk back into her own chair…
 

Chapter 3

… “Playtime is over! You’ve made the decision to come here and become a special agent. We’ll give you all the information you need to know and we’ll turn you into the best agent you can be. But we’re not here to be nice to you and tell you that you can do it. We’re here to tell you that you can’t so that you will prove us the opposite. The only thing we want to do is see you break and cry, and that’s what we’re going to do.” His eyes seemed to become more and more chilly with every word he said and you swore the person next to you could hear you swallow as you tried to stay calm…