final

Take Care of You

"Where are you going with
Those weak legs
You are a rose in the
Field where the wolves walk
I'll become a lion
Become a lion, become a lion
Don't worry"

Hoseok hardly ever saw Yoongi anymore but he knew they both had no other choice than just to go with it. 
Hoseok wasn't happy with the path Yoongi had to choose but he had told him how they needed the money, how he was ready to do it. Yoongi wasn't scared, Hoseok was.

It sometimes became his job to get Yoongi from the house. They called it 'the house' because 'the place that is full of es' sounded too bad. 
Yoongi was always there, waiting for him, and Hoseok hated how weak Yoongi looked. Sometimes his legs would give in and Hoseok had to carry him to their ty old car.

Yoongi was a lamb in a field full of wolves. He was the beautiful rose, he was the one everyone wanted. 
Hoseok wanted to protect him, he wanted to be a lion in front of the wolves. That's what he would say to Yoongi while whispering a "don't worry".

"This is a theme song for you
about my feelings
My heart doesn't change like the mountain
I got you baby 
I'll take care of you when there is no one
I'll be with you when there is no one"

Hoseok liked to sing Yoongi to sleep, even though he couldn't sing, because he thought Yoongi was the most beautiful when he was sleeping. He looked like there were no worries in his life, he looked like he was fine.
Every lullaby of Hoseok's was about his love for Yoongi. He sang about how his love for him would never end. He sang about how he would protect him from the world. 

Hoseok wanted to take care of Yoongi, he wanted to be with him. He promised that he would always be there, and he was. 
Hoseok liked to look at the silver rings in their fingers, they represented their love. It was a promise to love each other and to never leave. And he knew he would never do that.

"I'll save you from the animals out there
Sometimes bugs get on your way
asking for your love
I imagine you smiling in front of them
It's your business so I don't rebel"

Sometimes Yoongi had bruises when he came back, and Hoseok swore he would kill every single one of them that had dared to hurt him. Yoongi told him it was okay, he said he was used to it, and Hoseok wanted to start crying right there.
Why did humans have to be like this, why did they have to hurt Yoongi?

Sometimes Yoongi told how drug-addicts, dealers or anyone 'not so good' came asking for him. But he didn't accept them, he denied their offer with a smile. 
Hoseok wanted it all to stop but it was Yoongi's business. It was all his. And Hoseok didn't rebel back.

"Why don't you accept them, the so called bugs?" Hoseok once asked Yoongi.
"Because bugs don't pay good and they're forgotten in the world, if anyone's worthless it's them. Only wolves, the powerful ones, pay good", he had answered and Hoseok hated how right Yoongi was.

"You take your clothes off and they touch you
Sometimes they are old as your dad
But you don't get embarrassed
You'll do your best"

Hoseok didn't want to think about what others thought when they undressed Yoongi. Hoseok didn't want to know what they thought when their filthy hands touched Yoongi. He didn't want to know how their hands touched Yoongi's pale skin, how they harshly told Yoongi what they wanted. He hated knowing that Yoongi couldn't disobey, he had to just go with their orders.

Hoseok didn't want to think about the old customers Yoongi had talked about, how some of them were as old as his dad. Yoongi told how he just went with it, he said it like it was nothing. 

Yoongi wanted to be the best he could and Hoseok didn't know if he wanted Yoongi to do that.

"Do I have to understand
If it's family problem
Do I have to understand
I cried all night yesterday
I didn't have anything to say
I asked how much you earned"

It soon turned out to Yoongi being there, in his job, longer and Hoseok crying his eyes out at their bathroom. 
He sat there, in the dirty bathtub, and cried. He cried because he loved Yoongi, he cried because he hated that Yoongi had to be a e, he cried because he knew he couldn't do anything about it.

"It goes in the family", Yoongi had said and explained how his mother had been like this too. 
Was it a family problem? A curse that was set upon them? 
Hoseok wanted to understand but he couldn't, he didn't have anything to say, he couldn't bring himself to say anything.

"Just ask how much I earned and it will be over", he had heard Yoongi say and he could hear the slight sadness in his voice. And Hoseok asked that. Hoseok was so weak that Yoongi had to remind him of his lines now. It was all a very bad plot after all, right?

"Over 1000 bucks", he had answered and smiled that pretty smile of his while Hoseok went to cry in the bathroom again.

"You're smiling
but your eyes are swollen
I'll buy something to eat
Just lie down for a bit
You selling yourself
Makes my heart ache
But that's how it is
My wallet seems to be torn off
There is no light, so much ivies
I'll become the lion, wait a little bit"

Hoseok wanted to be the lion already. He wasn't alright anymore, he couldn't even think of what his boyfriend, his kind of fiancé, did.

Yoongi's smile was still bright as ever but his eyes were so swollen; he hardly ever got sleep anymore and he had been crying. Hoseok didn't know why and he was too scared to ask because he was too aftaid to know.

Hoseok distracted himself by buying groceries and when he came home he told Yoongi to rest because he looked so exhausted. Yoongi muttered something about the increase in new customers and all of the words were like a stab to Hoseok's chest because he hated the fact Yoongi had to sell himself. 
It made Hoseok mad, it tore him apart but he had to understand, it was all just how it was. 
And Hoseok couldn't really be the one to complain when his wallet was like someone kept torning it apart all the time. He had no other chance than just let Yoongi do what he did.

"I'll take care of you when there is no one
I'll be with you when there is no one"

"I will always be here for you", Hoseok repeated and Yoongi laughed and kissed him. He said the same words, adding a simple 'I love you' to the end.

"We fight more these days
How much did I do for you?
Why do I have to deal with you?
Why do I have to know all your wounds?
I'm tired of smiling as if I understand
If I take my clothes off and work like you
Will you know my feelings?
You don't want that"

And then it all started to break down. 

Fights became a part of their days, slamming doors started to make the soundtrack of Hoseok's life. He hated it, he hated Yoongi while still loving him, he hated himself.

Why did it have to be Yoongi? Why did Hoseok have to know every single of Yoongi's weaknesses, which were like open wounds bleeding. Hoseok knew every scar on Yoongi's body, he knew every sensitive spot, he knew what he had to do to make Yoongi beg for more. He felt like Yoongi was in some way like an open book to him, which Hoseok loved and hated reading.

"I understand", Hoseok was tired of saying it and smiling. And Yoongi thought Hoseok meant it, he thought Hoseok knew every single feeling in him. But he didn't.

Did Hoseok have to become like Yoongi so he would understand what Yoongi felt every day when he left for work. Would Yoongi then know how Hoseok felt? Would he understand, would he kiss Hoseok's worries away?

But even how angry Hoseok would get, he would never want that for Yoongi because after all, Hoseok still loved Yoongi more than anything.