_03

Love Confession

 

Hi reader *wave hands* I just edit the chapter. The previous one very very very short. I hope you enjoy reading.


 

Early in the morning, Sehun wake up early to go for jogging. It's has been his routine everyday to keep his body health and fit. If he have free time, he will go to gym to exercise. When he jog at the park, there will be a girl that cycle around the park. He usually see that girl everytime he jog. Sehun want to know that girl because she seems a bit familiar. But he have no courage to make a step first. After he jogging, he go back to his home to take bath and take breakfast before he go to work.

           Sehun drive to nearest studio at Seoul to meet his friend.Suho, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, D.O and Kai. They really close to each other since high school. They own the studio as they want privacy among themselves when they meet each other. Each of them have a successful career in their life. Actually all of them involved in entertainment industry but in different field. Suho become CEO of entertainment agency at Korea. Chanyeol become popular writer and composer; his music always sing by popular artists. And not to forget one of top rapper in Korea. Baekhyun become famous solo singer because of his strong vocal that captivate the listener and he can sing really loud without using michrophone. While D.O become famous actor as his act in every drama and film seems really alive and real. Kai become a popular dancer and now he own his dance studio that produce a lot of new stars in dancing. All of them actually sign contract with Suho's company but they managed their career by themselves. They often meet to discuss about the company progress other than talk about their career.

 

            As Sehun arrive at the studio, his friends’ already gather there and laughed among themselves. They looked really handsome even though in their casual cloths. Sehun’s presence didn’t notice by anyone of them. Sehun just smie and sit on the vacant chair at the table. 

 

‘’ Why that Sehun always come late for our meeting. Aishh that dj. He only know how to play songs and talked sweet?? '' Baekhyun said

“  Hello dj oh sehun here will accompany your night with romantic songs that will make you smile when you wake up tomorrow “ Chanyeol mimicked Sehun style

“  Aniyaa…..you can’t still beat me, Chanyeol hyung. I am much better than you. You just stay as writer and composer and rapper “ Sehun said

“ Sehun-sshi, when you arrive? Why I can’t hear any sound?’’ D.O asked

“ All of you will never acknowledge my presence every time I come. Didn’t you know I have wind superpower? “ Sehun said while laughing

“ Stop of your daydream Oh Sehun. You already grow up “ Suho said to sehun

“ I know. I just remember when we talked about superpower that we want to have. By the way Baekhyun hyung, I hear all you talked about me “ Sehun said while pointing his eyes to Baekhyun.

“ Ok ok stop stop. So what is the meeting about today Suho hyung? ‘’ Kai asked