Final

Friend U, Like U, Love U, Marry U

Annyeonghaseyo, jeoneun Chanyeol ipnida. Here is my story about my triangle love. Hmm... where should I start? Okay, I will start like this. Since I was childhood I have been like a girl who always smile and laugh all my jokes. She is Sandara. I just call her Dara because it is sweet and charming. Also, only me call her like that so, she is mine and no one can stole that nickname from me. I'm selfish right? But, It's okay. I only selfish to get my girl.

 

We are friend since childhood. How we meet? Hey, keep calm. I will tell everything. I meet her when she was sitting alone eating lollipop. I see her eating with cute expression. And that time, my heart pump faster. I think I like her. So, I approach her and sit beside her.

 

"annyeong." my short greet to her. She lift her head look at me and she smile.

"annyeong. I'm Sandara. Nice to meet you." Her smile make my heart pump more faster than before.

"ahh~ I'm Chanyeol. Nice to meet you too." I was smile too. We talk many things like her favourite toys, sweets and else. I was think that she is really pretty with her sincere smile and laugh. Start from the first meet, every evening I meet her at playground and play together. I was happy meet the girl like Dara.

 

One day, I waiting her at playground as usual. Usually, we meet at 4p.m.. But, today almost an hour I wait for her. I was upset waiting her so, I walk alone going home. Not for long, Dara was run meet me. In that time, I was going to mad at her but, she prevent my mad with her sorry.

 

"Chanyeol-ah, I'm sorry I was late. But, I have something to tell you."

"What is it?"

"I'm going to move out. My family and I move to United State. My dad got a job at there and need tp transfer at there." My eyes was going to cry but, I just held it back.

"What about us? Will we can meet again?"

"I don't know. Maybe yes. Will we make promise that we will meet somewhere?" I smile widely.

"Sure! We meet when we are 20's." Dara also smile and we walk together to home.

 

When Dara was going to leave her house for move out, I run to her car and meet her bring a photo.

"Sandara, wait. Here some photo of us. You have one, I have one. So, will you remember me?"

"I will. Meet you one day. Remember, when we are 20's. Oh, I will call you after I arrive at United State." I smile. Dara enter the car and I waving my hands to her.

 

So, that was my story about my childhood love with Dara. It is cute right? Kekeke.

Stop while we are childhood. Now, I'm going story about how we meet back. We meet back as we promise as I study aboard at United State. While I was study at there, I have girlfriend named Choi Seulri or Sulli. She was pretty hot and y. I admire her since we enter the same day at university. Not only me admire her, all the guy at the university admire her also the lecturer.

 

While I stare Sulli, I hit someone. I know it was my fault had some crash that person. So, it was me to say sorry.

"sorry miss. It was my fault hit you."

"it's okay. My fault too. I was in rush." Suddenly, I saw the photo of me Dara in the person wallet. I take it and give it to the person. The person lift her head up and look at me. "thanks help me to get my wallet back. There is a picture of me and my childhood friend. I was miss him so much."

"Ahh~ so, you are Sandara? Remember me?" I see Dara try to remind her with someone.

"Chanyeol? Wow! Is that you? You are so handsome!" I just chuckle. Sandara who I called since childhood has change 360o. She became boyish and wear a cap. But, she still sweet and smile like always. I also change her nickname from Sandara to Dara. Only me can call her like that.

 

From the meeting, I always hangout with Dara at steet with her friends. From the first, I was awkward. But, not for long I get along with them. I also always bring Sulli hangout but, usually, she didn't like it. So, I bring her to shopping complex. Well, y girl and other girly girl always spend their time at shopping complex. Such boring place.

 

After I company her shopping, we go to cafe and eat something. Well, I treat her as my girlfriend, feed her and chat anything what her likes. I just give opinion. Sometimes I make joke and she laugh. But, her laugh not so sincere as Dara. But, I try to get along with Sulli.

 

One night, I meet Dara at rooftop around city. I walk slowly as don't want she know that I'm almost there. I saw she hold her phone and check sns. I try sneaking which sns that she stalk. I was shock it was me and stare my picture and Sulli.

 

Just finished class. My girlfriend was chic right? Don't stole her >;(

 

I pat Dara's shoulder. She startle and turn around. She smile like usual.

"are you stalk my sns account?"

"yah! Why I should stalk you sns account."

"who knows, you like me." I just smirk at Dara. But, Dara just hesitate to tell something.

"How I gonna confess to Chanyeol? But, he already has a girlfriend. Will he accept my stupid confession?"

"Chanyeol, can I say something wierd?" I just nod. "we are friends since childhood. Even we meet just a month, all our sweet memories still in my mind. I just want to say..... I like you, Chanyeol. I sincere love you." I just shock with her confession.

"Err.... can you give some times to think about this?." Dara just smile like usual.

 

In my room, I just can't sleep properly. I still remember what Dara confess to me.

 

"I like you, Chanyeol. I sincere love you."

 

Is she really love me? Is she love me too? Like I love her when we was childhood? I supposed hooray that she love me. But, I have Sulli. Argh! Eottokhae?

 

 

**************************

 

When I walk to Prof. James office, I saw Sulli with other guy. I feel curious so, I hide at pillar and listen what they talk about.

 

"Sulli, are you really love me? How about the Korean boyfriend?"

"Chanyeol? Who said I gonna make him as my real boyfriend? He just player in my game that I create. He's not my taste." I was shock what Sulli said. I never think that she gonna do that to me. How could her do this to me. I walk approach her and slap her face. "yah! what's wrong with you?!"

"what's wrong with me? Such a pretty liar! You told me that you love me and no other can be like me. From now, we are over! Go with your new boyfriend!" I walk away from them. Yes, I'm mad. I'm mad what Sulli had done to me. I stop walk as I see Dara was at there see me mad at Sulli. But, I just walk away.

 

Yes, in that time I was sad. Sad what Sulli had done to me. But, Dara always for me. He calm me and make some jokes. Honestly, I laugh with her joke and I start to like her back. Like always we hangout with her friends at street of city. Jamming, chatting. I love that.

 

We sit together at stairs while take a sip of coffee that we bought at Starbucks Cafe. I stare at Dara laugh and her smile. She still like that. And I love her more than that. How to confess at her?

 

"Dara, do you still remember that you will give me some times to think about your confession?" dara just nod and smile.

"I like you too... I like you since we are childhood. I still like you until now." Dara rolled her eyes out and kiss my cheek.

"pabo! Why you didn't tell me earlier?"

"you think I was brave to tell you like this?" We just laugh.

 

So that is my triangle love story. I think it not so triangle. But, I still label it as triangle love. Hahaha. See you real soon little diary.

 

Dara was come to Chanyeol and hugged from back. Now, they are married. It was miracle childhood love. Chanyeol and Dara was happy with their marriage life. Chanyeol carry Dara to bed with bridal style and put slowly Dara on the bed. Chanyeol lay beside her.

 

"baby, thanks be wife. I was happy since I friend with you, like u, love u and marry u. Thanks sweetie~" Chanyeol kiss Dara's forehead and they smile.