The Past

Goddess of Night: The Vampire Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai ushered the lady to the guest room on the second floor where she would be staying for the night. He knew that she wasn't comfortable to sleep over at his place - most probably because she still have concerned being surrounded by vampires. He guided her by the waist, trying to make her feel safe by his side. "Don't worry, I'm not going to bite you," Kai seems to be able to read her mind. Ji Hyo just smiled at the vampire prince, as she didn't want to offend him with her anxiety. They entered a room that was big enough for a family of four to live in, and she was amazed by the luxurious interior of the guest room. "Waa.. this room is triple the size of my own room! Do you always have guest staying overnight?" the waitress was curious with the way they designed the palace.

 

"You're the first.. after 80 years," Kai answered while observing his guest. Hearing his answer made Ji Hyo wondered, "You mean there's someone who has spent the night here?". The vampire prince nodded, "Make yourself comfortable in here.. I'll be downstairs if you need anything." After Kai left, Ji Hyo explored the bathroom and the closet which has several expensive clothes including dresses that were fit for a queen. "I hope they don't mind if I try some of them," Ji Hyo was excited to browse through the closet and picked a couple of her favourite dresses. The clothes fit her well, and she was happy to view herself in the mirror - admiring her own beauty. "You do know how to dress like a queen," Mark suddenly interrupted, to which made Ji Hyo caught by surprise as she saw him staring at her by the door. "Didn't you learn how to knock?" she was a bit upset to see a man in her room. Mark smirked, "Wae? Are you afraid that I might do something bad to you?".

 

Ji Hyo just kept silence, as she didn't want to lead him into 'wild imagination' between a man and a woman. He gently approached her and stand behind her back. Ji Hyo's heart beat rised as the vampire prince slicked back her hair on one side and whispered to her ear, "It will not be completed without this." Mark put on a beautiful pearl necklace around Ji Hyo's neck, and he became very attracted to her scent. "You know I can hear your heart beat.. which reminds me that you're still a human," he smiled naughtily at the waitress who seems to be so nervous because of his dark presence. He kissed her hand and looked at her in a mysterious way, "Would you like to join us for dinner? It's been a while since we have a beautiful lady as our guest." Not sure if she has a choice, Ji Hyo just locked her arm with Mark as he offered to take her to the dining room.

 

Kai was surprised to see his vampire brother with the queen,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter