Jung Yong Hwa's

Foursome
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa, are you sure we should take your car?” Seohyun was fidgeting on the passenger seat as Yong Hwa drove his huge Land Rover towards uptown. Gangnam was in the southern part of Seoul, just right below Han River and to go where they were going, they needed to go up north.

“It’s okay, Hyun.” Yong Hwa answered without any burden, unlike his girlfriend of four years who seemed to be having a hard time.

“It’s just,” Seohyun looked worried, “Your car is very eye-catching. It’s pretty well known so people would know that it’s yours. What if we got caught?”

Yong Hwa gave a little laugh when he heard Seohyun’s question, “You already know my answer for that question, Hyun. It is the same answer that I gave you last year.”

“Are you saying that because you don’t mind being caught on a date with me, then you won’t worry about even the slightest possibility of getting caught? Since it is my problem, so I should be the only one who worries about this. Is that what you’re saying, oppa?”

Yong Hwa was shocked as he listened to Seohyun’s endless rants and accusation. She seemed like she was not in a good mood tonight.

“Hey..” Yong Hwa reached out to take her hand into his. Instead of getting mad because of her false accusation, he looked rather worried, “Are you okay? Is there something wrong?”

“No, I’m not okay.” Seohyun pouted. Obviously, she was mad because her boyfriend did not seem to share her concern about the risk of getting caught by paparazzi. It was not because she was ashamed to have him as a boyfriend. No one in their right mind would feel ashamed having Jung Yong Hwa as a boyfriend. She could ask any other girl in Seoul right now and got the same answer from each and every one of them. It was definitely not that.

She was greatly worried because despite her fame, Seo Joo Hyun was not really fond of being under the spotlight.Tiffany unnie was born to be the centre of attention. So were Sunny unnie and Hyo unnie. But for certain members of SNSD, they preferred to be left alone quietly and only allowed the spotlight to come in only when it was necessary. And being caught on a date was not one of the necessities. Seohyun witnessed first-hand on how damaging it could be when the scandal between Taeyeon unnie and Baekhyun came out. Taeyeon unnie received more hatred than anyone else and it ruined not only herself, but also her relationship with Baekhyun. Seohyun did not want it to happen between her and Yong Hwa. She would not let anything come between both of them and ruined things for them. She invested too much in this relationship.

But it seemed like Yong Hwa did not understand that.

“Hyun…” She heard him calling her name. Seohyun was too angry to respond, so she just looked outside the window even though there was nothing to see except

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter