"Don't let go of my hand!"

Don't let go of my hand!

As I hear those words echoing in my head, ____ quickly grabbed my hand again. "But ____! Carrying these groceries are hurting my other arm!" As I whined I could tell she wasn't listening. She was chattering away on that iPhone, talking to Hyorin or MiYeon probably. We were walking through the local market. I had about 4 bags in one hand, ____'s in the other.

"E-Eh! Are you sure? Acha! I'll see you there!" ___ hung up and smiled greatly at me like when Kwangmin gets another Pikachu plushie in his collection. "Jeongmin-oppa! MiYeon just told me there was a sale on the most cutest boots ever! The store is right across town! Can we go oppa?" RIGHT ACROSS TOWN.

Is she serious? I have about 50 pounds of groceries all on one arm and she wants me to WALK all across town for some shoes? "_____, c-can't we just go home? I have a test later on this week! I need to study and-"
 

"But oppa!" ____ stared at me with her puppy eyes. Damn. She knows that's my only weakness and she's so manipulating it at the moment. But I don't want to go across town. "Oppa?"
 

"N-No!" I let go of her hand and headed straight to home. Groceries in both hands and I headed to our apartment. I stopped for a break by the park bench and let all the groceries drop on the ground. I'll just wash them off. -Bzzzt!- Eh? Text message? Maybe from ___! I quickly took my phone out and sadly it was Hyunseong.

" From Hyunseong-Hyung:
Yah! Are you ready for some gaming tonight? Or are you busy with ____? Kwangmin just got this new Pokemon game he wants to try out. "

I sat there thinking. Should I go? B-But maybe ____ is looking for me? What if she got hurt? It is quite dark now. Wh-What if some creepy e came and took her away? WHAT IF DONGHYUN WAS THE PEDO...Okay I'm overreacting. But still! If she got hurt. I would never forgive myself. Especially since-

'Aijana~ Yogesooo'

Hmm? Someone's calling me? Maybe it's ____! "H-Hello?"

"Hyung! Come on! We already hooked up the game system! Are you going to join or not?" Kwangmin spoke with an irritated tone. He was going to play this game whether I was there or not. "Hyunseong Hyung said we should wait but please! Make a decision! I wanted for months. MONTHS. For this game."

I chuckled a bit at his excitement. But after thinking for a while. "Nah, go on without me. I need to stay for _____." I smiled and hung up. I gathered up the groceries and stood up. I was supprised to see ____ there in front of me. Out of breath.

"O-Oppa! I'm sorry. I'm sorry!" ____ had red puffy eyes, and looked like she's been running non stop. Did she really run all this way for me? I took off my jacket real quick for her to wear but she declined. "I don't deserve you oppa! I've been neglecting you and yet you still like to be with me? Why?"

I looked at the ground then at her face, it was so beautiful even if she was sobbing. Flawless skin, beautiful eyes, and silk-like hair. I examined her silently. The only thing you could hear were her quiet sobs. Finally, I cleared my throat. "Because. I love you!" I must've had the most cheesiest smile ever because she just bursted into giggles. I quickly hid my blush by turning away before she took my hand.

"I love you too, oppa." we sat down again before she told me something that I would never forget. "By the way, I threw my phone into the pond." We laughed and laughed all through the night. 

Hand in Hand.

 

---------

Sorry if this was so cheesy and short. :'D I just thought of it during school. orz