OUR PROMISE ( II )

OUR PROMISE ( II )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEVEN YEARS LATER

 

            Kim was on meeting when suddenly her phone ringing. Kim stand up and excuse herself to pick up the call. Kim smiles unconsciously when heard her sons voice through the phone. Then kim can hear pie voice too.

            “Alex, not again” alex just smiles and hand the phone to his lovely mother.

            “Sorry kim, but your sons is naughty like you too. I can’t help it” pie words made kim chuckled.

            “It’s okay babe..let him be”kim replies.

            “You spoiled him too much..i can’t handle two naughty person at the same times kim. Thank god.. you daughters is not inherited you as much as you sons ” pie looks to her sons while talking to kim.

            “Let me talk to him” kim request and pie give back the phone to her sons.

            “Alex, listen to you mom. Will you?” kim asked her sons.

            “But dad..i just miss you” alex answer make pie frowned

            “Dad  miss you too but you must listen to you mom” kim said make alex pout.

            “Okay..i will listen to mom” alex agree with his father  requested.

            “Good boy. See you tonight” kim smiles and hang up.

 

            After meeting, kim going to her room and review all the file for the new project. Time flies fast make kim forgot about her meeting with a client from Korean. Even knocking on the door kim doesn’t realize until the door open and reveal a pretty women. Kim lift her head and looking to the women. When reality hit her head kim stand up and smiles to the women.

            “I’m so sorry miss Tiffany” kim apologize sincere.

            “It’s okay. This is the second time and no more please..” the red head women show her eye smiles back.

            “I promise no more punctuality next time. How about dinner meeting?’’ kim asked and Tiffany just nod.

            At the middle of their dinner, kim can see her permanent client zoning out. Kim clear before speak. Her action got attention from tiffany and their eyes meet.

            “Are you okay miss tiffany?” kim asked politely.

            “Yeah..i’m fine” tiffany replied and take a sip on her drink.

            “How is you partner? Why she not coming with you?” kim question make tiffany faces changed but then tiffany smiles.

            “She’s busy lately but how do you know?” tiffany turn to ask.

            “Miss tiffany, i’m married with a woman. Were on the same boat” kim answer make tiffany eyes widen.

            “Really???” tiffany held kim hand.

            “Believe me..i am” kim chuckle and tiffany release her gripped.

            “I love her so much” tiffany blurt out.

            “I know..why don’t you make the first move?. Ask her to marry you” kim suggestion make tiffany silent a while.

            “You think it’s will work on us?” tiffany question earning a nod from kim.

            “Trust me” kim flash her charming smiles.

            “By the way, can you do me a favour? Tiffany ask and held kim hand once again.

            “Sure..what is it?” kim confident make tiffany smirk.

            “Be my girlfriend” tiffany words make kim jaw dropped and her eyes open widen.

 

            When kim arrived at home, pie and their children already slept. Kim give kisses to alex and alissa forehead and give a peck on pie lips. After refreshing herself and changed into pyjama kim lied next to her sons meanwhile alissa slept tight in pie embraced. Tomorrow is Sunday and kim will bring her family somewhere to spend their time together.

            Pie throw the news paper on kim faces made kim woke up. Kim rub her eyes and sit up immediately. Before kim can speak pie slap kim faces and leaves kim alone without words. Kim take the news paper and see itself with tiffany. The titled make kim eyes widen and her heart skip a beat.

            “Ooo...my god. I’m so dead now” kim whisper and close her eyes.

            After bathed, kim straight to their kitchen. Kim take her sit and clear before speak. 

            “Good morning to all my love” kim words make alex and alissa smiles wide.

        

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter