Innocent, not guilty

Hope in me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Park Chorong, meet me in the teacher's office immediatly!"

Why did the teacher call me? Was it about yesterday? Maybe she found out and I could finally tell her the truth! But will she believe me? And...where is Ji Yeon?

I quickly walked to the teacher's office...more like jogging I guess...and when I reached there, I saw Ji yeon crying..but it wasn't real tears...she knew that Ji yeon was faking...

"Good morning teacher...why did you tell me to come here?"

"Oh Park Chorong, sit down"

I took a quick glance at Ji yeon..I couldn't see her face for even a split second.... I saw her smirking and she was looking at me with full hatred..I ignored it, like always

"Park Chorong, Ji yeon-ssi has been telling me that you were bullying her last night..is this true?"

"No teacher! I wasn't bullying her! She was the one bullying me!!"

"Park Chorong, Please tell me the truth did you or did you not bully Ji yeon last night!? I'm giving you a chance Chorong"

"No I didn't and I am telling the truth teacher! Why would I hurt her?"

"Because you want my inheritence don't you?" Ji yeon finally spoke...

"No I would never want your inheritence why would I want it?"

"Because you don't have any...and thats why you bullied me!"

"I never bullied you!"

"You're lying..I have the proof that you bullied me!" She took a pendrive from the teacher's computer and showed it to me

"This is the evidence..it contains a video that shows you pushing me into the water"

"But this isn't enough proof! Where's the rest of the v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter