Just like the nightmare?

Hope in me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up from a dream...a terrible dream...there I saw Ji yeon....killing me.....and my family?...My mother...and father and also my little brother.....killed in a fire caused by her.....Ji yeon....a stared at her dark black holes of her eyes..and just when she was about to kill me, it turned dark...I woke up and I was sweating all over.....I was relieved that it was just a dream....

 

Today was a Saturday, and that means no school! Of course...it's not that I don't like learning, although I do get great grades, it's just the constant bullying I can't take it anymore.....And I have many chores to do today...I'd rather do all of my chores than go to school....

After I finished hanging the wet clothes, I went back to the orphanage and saw two adults...and my brother.....Sungjae. Why is he there? Are they taking him away from me? Am I going to be left alone here? Are they going to bring me too? So many questions wandering in my head...

"Sung jae is 9 years old this year as well" 

"Oh really! My nieghbour's son is 9 as well so they can play together!"

I walked down the corridor and spoke

"Why are they here? Where are they taking Sung jae?"

"Umm..we're here to adopt Sung jae sweety"

"But you can't he's my brother! You can't take him away from him! You can't leave me here alone!"

"Oh umm this is Sung jae's sister, Chorong..she's 19 years old"

"Well prehaps maybe we could take Chorong as well? But I don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter