One

Into Your World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1:

 

It was a sunny day morning for the students of Seoul International University. Students are rushing to get on class on time, others are loitering as they wait for they’re friends. The school campus is easily filled with students, transferee students, freshman students and old students.

A guy sitting up on the tree branches is enjoying the view, watching the students. He’s name is Kim Joon Myun others know him as Suho, he’s popular in their school because he’s a part time model in their own magazine company, and an Ex- Vice-President of the Student Council. He smile as he watch the happenings going on in their school campus at the very first day of school, he can see the other members of the Student Council are touring and welcoming the new students. He volunteered to help the Student Council but was refuse by the President, because they want him to rest instead since he got involve to an accident before the school started.

“Hyung!” called out from below. He looks down and saw Lay looking at him, beside him is standing Eli & Shin.

Lay is his best friend since middle school, while Eli is one of his distant cousin from his mother’s side where he only met in his 1st year in Seoul International University, while Shin, he’s a childhood friend.

“Yeah ?” he said.

“We’re going to our class now, you going ?”

“No, you guys go ahead. I’ll catch up later”

“Okay, see you later then” said Lay.

“See you at the cafeteria” said Eli. Shin look at him and gave him a thumbs up before walking away with Lay and Eli .

After the three guys left Suho resumes scanning the school campus, his brows furrowed when his eyes caught a girl who is walking gracefully like a goddess. He can see the other boys whose passing her are staring at her as if mesmerize by her. He grab his camera and takes a picture of the goddess as she walks towards the school building. He saw a familiar girl and boy approach the said goddess.

*Yoonjo ? Jin ? who is that girl ?* Suho’s thoughts.

The two girls talk a little and hug each other, while the guy just shook his head seeing the two girls hug. He takes a few shots before the girl disappears from his sight along with the other two. He smiles widely as he looked at the pictures he just took, he can’t help to feel excited seeing her smiles.

“Beautiful” he said while staring at the picture. He put his camera inside his bag pack when he heard the sound of the school bell, causing the students to run to their respective classes. He strap his bag pack before he goes down the tree and walk towards the building where his first class begins.

______________________________________

 

Suho glance at his wristwatch as he walks to the empty hallway of the Arts Building. He pass to a classroom which is the door is open. He can see that the Professor is calling for the transferee students to introduce their selves in front. His brows furrowed when he saw the girl earlier went in front.

“Annyeong-haseyo! I’m Yoo Ah Ra, hope to friends with everyone. Please take care of me” said the girl, she bowed and smile at the whole class. Suho smiles widely hearing the girl’s name.

“Sir, is he one of us ?” ask Jin and pointed at Suho when he saw him standing at the door. Suho scratch his not-so-itchy head. He can see that the girl is looking at his direction.

“Mr. Kim, are you one of my students for this class ?” ask Mr. Shim when he approach him. Mr. Shim knows Suho because he became Suho’s Professor at his previous subject last year.

“N-no Mr. Shim. I’m sorry” he said and bowed at Mr. Shim, he glance at the girl behind the old man, the girl smile at him, making him smile back.

“Well then, you better go to your own class. It’s not good to be late especially at the first day of school”

“Yes, sir. I’m sorry again” he said and excuse himself. He resumes at looking for his classroom where his first subjects starts. He grinned when he remember something.

*She blush when I smiled back at her. Keke~ way to go Suho* Suho’s thoughts.

He’s sure, sooner or later he’ll meet the goddess that caught his attention, now that he knows that she is one of Yoonjo’s friend.

*Ahra’s PoV*

My best friend nudge me when Mr. Shim, our Professor for our first class called out all transferee students to introduce in front. I stand up and went in front to introduce myself.

“Annyeong-haseyo! I’m Yoo Ah Ra, hope to friends with everyone. Please take care of me” I said and bowed a little and gave the whole class a friendly smile.

““Sir, is he one of us ?” I look at Jin whose pointing at the guy standing at the door. Mr. Shim went to him and ask him.

“Mr. Kim, are you one of my students for this class ?” said Mr. Shim.

“N-no Mr. Shim. I’m sorry” said the guy and bowed at Mr. Shim, I saw him glance at meand I just gave him a friendly smile, he smile back. I can feel my cheeks are getting red.

*Wait, why am I blushing ?*

I look at Mr. Shim and the guy who I smiled at. “Well then, you better go to your own class. It’s not good to be late especially at the first day of school” said Mr. Shim.

“Yes, sir. I’m sorry again” said the guy and excuse himself.

After the guy left Mr. Shim turn to me and told me to get back on my seat. I sit down to the chair next to my best friend. I look at her and she smirk at me, I furrowed my eyebrows.

“I saw that” she said whispering. I  glance at Mr. Shim whose busy reading the class cards, before I turn to Yoonjo.

“What ? saw what ?” I ask confuse at what she’s trying to point out. She just gave me a teasing smile instead answering my question.

“Tell me, what is it ?” I said. She giggled first before answering my question. “You were blushing when Suho Oppa smiled at you~” she said.

“N-no, I didn’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter