Found

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 hours has passed but Dujun was still in deep, deep thought, he's thinking whether to step in his room or not. After the tense conversation he and Junhyung had, he felt a bit scared to face the creature knowing the fact that Junhyung is actually a devil. He wanted to know more about the boy but he knew it's useless to ask, because Junhyung refused to talk.

 

Hyunseung came out from the bathroom after brushing his teeth and spotted his friend standing in front of his own room with his arms crossed, looked troubled. "Do you need to ask Junhyung's permission to come in your own room? Duh" Dujun hestitated at first, but quicken his pace and rolling the door knob when he heard another "Just open it already" from Hyunseung.

 

After closing the door behind him carefully, he approached his bed where Junhyung is lying on, with his back faced the other male. "Ugh..." What was that? A sound made from the devil. Dujun called out "Junhyung?", there's no reply but only weak moans could be heard. How strange, Dujun sat on the bed to check the devil. He touched the devil on his skin but then his hand being slapped away. "J-Junhyung? What the hell happened to you!"

 

"Chill. He just got hurt a little." The third person in the room voiced out. Dujun looked up and saw an angelic looking boy, floating in air and smiling at him. Since when he's there? Dujun however too panicked to care, "That's not a little, I heard him whimpered in pain!"

 

"What? You don't witness everything from the start you're blaming me already? He attacked me first the moment I appeared!" Yoseob defended himself in dissatisfy. "He's in pain, do something!" Dujun begged. How could he ask an angel to safe a devil? He supposed to feel safe when Junhyung is hurt because he can't do anything that will harm him. Yoseob sighed and obidiently flew beside Junhyung to heal him.

 

His palms produced healing lights that recover the wound quickly. Slowly, Junhyung stopped whimpering and no longer felt pain. He looked at Yoseob, without thinking Yoseob's treat on his wound, he shouted at the younger furiously. "You little rascal-"

 

"Junhyung cut it out! Yoseob saved you!" Dujun held his wrist firmly, making hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter